kayumanggi

A DOG'S PURPOSE | 01.27.17 | Universal | current gross ● 64.25 M

Bradley Cooper in Talks to Voice 'A Dog's Purpose'

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/a-dogs-purpose-bradley-cooper-832296

Bradley Cooper is in negotiations to voice the title character in A Dog’s Purpose, DreamWorks and Walden Media's adaptation of the beloved book by W. Bruce Cameron being directed by Lasse Hallstrom.

The movie is currently in production in Winnipeg, Canada, with a cast that includes Britt Robertson and Dennis Quaid, among others.

Purpose is not a talking-dog movie, but the dog's inner voice, which Cooper will provide, is the through line of the story.

The inspirational movie centers on a devoted dog that is reincarnated several times and — even as he helps his many owners — always has the aim of being reunited with his original owner and best friend.

Gavin Polone is producing. Alan Blomquist and Mark Sourian are executive producing. Walden is co-financing and producing the movie.

• Like 1

Not my type of movie but my facebook feed has been blowing up about this trailer. It doesn't look that special but this movie has potential to be a good box office hit if my feed is any induction. I'm a little surprise people aren't going crazy about it being a reincarnation type story.