kayumanggi

A DOG'S PURPOSE | 01.27.17 | Universal | current gross ● 64.25 M

13 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Two wrongs don't make a right. 

Don't choose the side of a shitty human being only because there are other things wrong in the world, please.

did I say 2 wrongs make a right lmao? I didn't support either but it's easy to see why one had their career ruined and the other won an oscar lmao. Anyway I digress. 

25 minutes ago, ban1o said:

did I say 2 wrongs make a right lmao? I didn't support either but it's easy to see why one had their career ruined and the other won an oscar lmao. Anyway I digress. 

I agree.

One ended up with the girl dead and the guy arrogantly refusing to apologize while obnoxiously trying to pretend to the cameras(the ones he himself called by the way) that it was a hardship in his life that he had to overcome, the other didn't.

But we are indeed digressing, so let's let it be.

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

I agree.

One ended up with the girl dead and the guy arrogantly refusing to apologize while obnoxiously trying to pretend to the cameras(the ones he himself called by the way) that it was a hardship in his life that he had to overcome, the other didn't.

But we are indeed digressing, so let's let it be.

Casey Affleck paid off the girls he sexually assaulted (who worked on the film with him) and used his rich powerful family to circumvent the issue. Casey Affleck is a sexist abusive douchebag and I hope he gets the very worst in the rest of his career.. But he has tons of fans on this site. Anyway I don't want to discuss it if you are going to defend him. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ban1o said:

Casey Affleck paid off the girls he sexually assaulted (who worked on the film with him) and used his rich powerful family to circumvent the issue. Casey Affleck is a sexist abusive douchebag and I hope he gets the very worst in the rest of his career.. But he has tons of fans on this site. Anyway I don't want to discuss it if you are going to defend him. 

When did I defend him? Just read my post again.

this film ended up doing pretty well in the long run. 188 million WW. If the dog controversy never happened it probably would have made over 200 million WW and done a lot better domestically.