kayumanggi

LIFE | 03.24.17 | Sony | current gross ● 29.94 M

Why move it? And wasn't it supposed to be released in March originally, moved to Memorial Day weekend and now pushed to March again? It seems like Sony has a tough time sticking with a release date. I don't know if this will be DOA...I've seen only one trailer and nothing else but like Memorial Day weekend had Pirates and that's about it. This could still be good or it could be bad but they're not exactly helping it, if it's a stinker either to be honest. 

And the cast is pretty up there so yea I have no idea what Sony is doing. Then again they've fucked up Passengers with the way they've been promoting it. Seems like Sony wants to be the new Fox. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

King Arthur looks like a bomb waiting to happen and who knows what the potential is for Power Rangers so hard to say if this is a good or bad move.

Yea like I said idk if this will be DOA like others are thinking. If this is a good movie, it could be a good move. Who knows. 

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Did they just move this movie back to its original release date?

872.gif

Don't worry, Sony are the experts at this. They did this with The Shallows except they moved The Shallows back to its original release date 3 weeks before it was released. At least this time they're doing it months in advance :ph34r:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nova said:

Why move it? And wasn't it supposed to be released in March originally, moved to Memorial Day weekend and now pushed to March again? It seems like Sony has a tough time sticking with a release date. I don't know if this will be DOA...I've seen only one trailer and nothing else but like Memorial Day weekend had Pirates and that's about it. This could still be good or it could be bad but they're not exactly helping it, if it's a stinker either to be honest. 

And the cast is pretty up there so yea I have no idea what Sony is doing. Then again they've fucked up Passengers with the way they've been promoting it. Seems like Sony wants to be the new Fox. 

Obviously Fox's decision to move Alien Covenant up had to do with this move.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, filmlover said:

King Arthur looks like a bomb waiting to happen and who knows what the potential is for Power Rangers so hard to say if this is a good or bad move.

It still doesn't make sense to move it to such a crowded month. April would have made more sense. 

I do think King Arthur/Power Rangers is likely moving though.