Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Neo

Terminator Genisys | July 1, 2015 | Crosses 400M WW, overtakes Fury Road | GB returns, Page 379!

7,677 posts in this topic

I said DREAMCAST.

Posted Image

???

Also, that list is p. dumb, especially having Biehn and those Terminators ("T-Infinity" oh boy, how creative) but don't worry, there are plenty of people who'd definitely agree with your picks.

Guess you haven't been keeping up to date, with T5.

I wish we would have gotten a truly great, intense future war movie, Salvation was passable and in some aspects better than the "parody" T3 but still a far cry from what i consider a great Terminator film.As much as i like Ahnuld, i fear he's becoming more of a crutch than an asset now. He was a great terminator but he's too old now and playing a human character... i dunno... let's face it, he's not a good actor.

TE2, TLS, BS and TT will tell you if he is still a good actor.

Guess you haven't been keeping up to date, with T5.

I have, only I don't take every silly rumor for granted.

if he is still a good actor

Still? You mean he's ever been one?

:lol:

Have no clue what those abbreviations mean.

The Expendables 2, The Last Stand, Black Sunday and The Tomb.

Oh, okay. Well, like Bitcher said, he never was good. He's got great charisma and he was a great fit for some roles (Terminator being one of them).

it would be cool to get Arnold back and I also think it would be nice to bring back Christian Bale as Connor

One thing I never understood about the Terminator series was that if they wanted to continue along with the story line, why did they replace the actor who was cast as John Connor? Did Edward Furlong not want to do it or what? Well, if Arnold is in this one, I hope he is as badass as he was in the first one. A true definition of a killing machine. Long live Cyberdyne Systems' Model 101.

Furlong became an alcoholic and a drug addict. That's why he wasn't brought back.

Furlong became an alcoholic and a drug addict. That's why he wasn't brought back.

Basically.And then when Salvation came along, well, Nick Stahl or Christian Bale...hmm, gee, it's no shock the studio would prefer Bale.Continuity is nice and all, but let's be real...that character changing actors isn't what's hurting these films. That they can't seem to find an actor to really do a great job with the role...may be a problem though. Bale might've been a name, but he sucked as Conner. Edited by kowhite

Basically.And then when Salvation came along, well, Nick Stahl or Christian Bale...hmm, gee, it's no shock the studio would prefer Bale.Continuity is nice and all, but let's be real...that character changing actors isn't what's hurting these films. That they can't seem to find an actor to really do a great job with the role...may be a problem though. Bale might've been a name, but he sucked as Conner.

Bale would have been good but McG can't direct worth a shit and made him look awful.

Yes, Yes, Yes, only if Arnold is back as the main character, no more crap cast!

Agree... We deserve T2 standart...Budget could be 250 mill for this...

T2 is the one we deserve, but not the on we can ask for right now.

So, is this stil a go?

Like may movies its in development. Not much news lately, but we know that Arnold is onboard.

Gotcha!It won't happen, but if McG directed this, I really wouldn't mind too much. I have come to like T4 very much (must have watched it 6-7 times by now). It's not close to the first 2, of course, but it is waaaaay better than the 3rd. And I just liked the style, the director chose for it, a lot. I am probably alone in this.

Somebody else bought the movie rights for 20 million bucks, will go bancrupt...And in three years or so we discuss Terminator 6.(Another idiot bought the movie rights for T6 after T5 failed at the box office, went bancrupt and so on.)

1 person likes this

After four movies and a TV show, I think we've exhausted this franchise.

After four movies and a TV show, I think we've exhausted this franchise.

Not if Arnold and maybe Hamilton return