AndyLL

Did you just boot my Derby? - Week 11: March 11 - March 13, 2016

if actuals don't change a lot and my calculations are correct, everyone except 8wombi7 is under 80%

Spoiler
8wombi7 82,42537
Bates 79,55527
RichWS 78,43617
Wolwerine 78,25928
Rolling Thunder 77,5742
damienroc 77,26983
Matrix4You 77,20978
JMorphin 77,15871
Boxx93 76,90208
Bozly 76,10739
kayumanggi 75,95666
Wildbill 75,04164
JohnnY 74,84083
Tower 74,65342
Viceversa 74,56669

Edited by JohnnY
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Quick question: Are there rankings if you're outside the top 20?

Sure, there are rankings and points all the way down.  If 45 play the person in 1st place gets 45 points and the person in last gets 1 point.

You can sort the rankings and weekly scores page size to show 10, 20 or 50.

Edited by TalismanRing

3 minutes ago, RichWS said:

I CAN'T. HOW DO YOU IT? The results for the last two weeks show the top 20 and the scroll underneath but it doesn't go anywhere. 

Scroll all the way at the bottom under the bar and should say 1, 2, 3 and have > you can go t the next page of results  and also a drop down box to choose 10, 20 or 50

3 minutes ago, RichWS said:

I CAN'T. HOW DO YOU IT? The results for the last two weeks show the top 20 and the scroll underneath but it doesn't go anywhere. 

At the very bottom, there is a page selection button panel. If it's not there, you might be using the wrong browser.

I've tried two different browsers and the > in the bar won't change the page. Honestly have no idea why it's not working. Can someone do me a favor and give me my results from weeks 9 and 10? Let's not make it a thing; this is already embarrassing enough. 

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

I've tried two different browsers and the > in the bar won't change the page. Honestly have no idea why it's not working. Can someone do me a favor and give me my results from weeks 9 and 10? Let's not make it a thing; this is already embarrassing enough. 

Try clicking on the numbers.