AndyLL

Did you just boot my Derby? - Week 11: March 11 - March 13, 2016

omg, my first win! never would've expected it this week! i gues my openers predictions were lucky enough to save my mediocre holdover predictions (if i'm correct i got the best new release score this week but one of the worst holdover scores). and i wasn't to confident with my TBG prediction... until the last moment i thought that this number is too low and i may have to change it upwards... luckily, i didn't :)

congrats to everyone else who did well (relatively speaking)!

@DamienRoc there is a section under 'weekly scores' at the top where it says 'all weekly scores'. there you can selct single movies and sort it by 'your score'. then you will see that you actually had the best score on TYM this week with 71.818% :)

@RichWS there is also a section in weekly scores where it says 'all your weekly scores'. if you are logged in then you will see a summary of all your scores each week (if you see that option in your browser of course). but i don't know what happens if you reach 21 games... maybe then you have the same problem with the pages like you have in the weekly rankings.

the same option is available under 'standings' and 'your weekly scores'. here you also can select and see other players histories.

@cannastop & @narniadis back in the old derby days at BOM someone programmed a derby score calculator. i don't know if its allowed to post links to other sites here but if you just search it in google (box office calculator) then it should be the 7th link or so. its actually from another forums website where some people who play the derby are from. its actually pretty usefull and i use it myself every week to get an idea of how my derby went with estimates. all you have to do is type in the numbers and all the match is done for you ;)

Edited by 8wombi7
  • Like 2