Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

69,727 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Okay: pick one

The Handmaiden

Swiss Army Man

99 Homes

Selma

The Neon Demon

Anomalisa

War Dogs

Cast Away

Hamdmaiden. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The Handmaiden

Swiss Army Man

99 Homes

Selma

The Neon Demon

Anomalisa

War Dogs

Cast Away

THE HANDMAIDEN or NEON DEMON.

Handmaiden it is I guess

2 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Stalker is something that should be seen but man is it an exhausting movie. Seeing its restoration a couple of weeks back only made more clear how it can go from is heart-piercingly beautiful and insightful to off-puttingly self-indulgent and blunt in a heartbeat. Same deal with Solaris.

:) 

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The Handmaiden

Swiss Army Man

99 Homes

Selma

The Neon Demon

Anomalisa

War Dogs

Cast Away

Neon Demon, because I haven't seen Handmaiden yet. Also, fuck Anomalisa, that movie can die in a fucking fire. 

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The Handmaiden

Swiss Army Man

99 Homes

Selma

The Neon Demon

Anomalisa

War Dogs

Cast Away

Hunt for Kiwi Smurfs

2 people like this

3 hours ago, jandrew said:

Mmm, and they say liberals are triggered.

Its like a 10 second video my man. I thought you said you stepped away from this? You dont have to jump to Trumps defense everytime someone posts something. Doesnt need to be done for Hil either.

Dont revert back to your old self, just keep scrolling. Talk more about hockey. Lemme go ahead and send my condolences to the Blues.

This door swings both ways for the liberals on this site as well... Every time a Trump headline comes up, you don't always have to post it either you know?? Liberals are triggered which is why they keep bringing up the Trump tax release bullshit, even after it was already done but still keep on insisting..

Protesting for the release of Ñoño's tax returns seems to me a waste of time if he's not forced by law to do it. He's hiding something, he will not release it.

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

BKB vs. Davinci (if it happens) will be a legendary moment.  20+ pages of derailment.

I'll walk away before I get banned.. I won't allow it.. ;)

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

Solved. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Tele Came Back said:

:) 

I was talking about stalker not The Mirror

4 minutes ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

This door swings both ways for the liberals on this site as well... Every time a Trump headline comes up, you don't always have to post it either you know?? Liberals are triggered which is why they keep bringing up the Trump tax release bullshit, even after it was already done but still keep on insisting..

I doubt the tax returns will be released, but the reasons for asking for them are simple: first of all, everyone from both parties has done it since the 1970s, and secondly, there's legitimate concern whether Trump's business affairs are too entangled with foreign governments to the point where he'd put them ahead of American interests (this goes directly against his oath of office as president). It seems a reasonable exchange: you want to govern us? Fine, be transparent enough to release your taxes.

8 people like this

Just now, Napoleon said:

Protesting for the release of Ñoño's tax returns seems to me a waste of time if he's not forced by law to do it. He's hiding something, he will not release it.

Oh yeah!! He's really hiding something alright, just like his 2005 tax return.. How's that working out for ya??

Image result for laughing gif

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

I was talking about stalker not The Mirror

:circles: 

:lol: 

Posted (edited)

Handmaiden and Neon Demon. Avoid 99 Homes at all costs @Ethan Hunt

Edited by Goffe

We're forgetting to tell @Ethan Hunt that THE HANDMAIDEN is a good movie to watch with parents and/or girlfriend-of-the-week.

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Tele Came Back said:

I doubt the tax returns will be released, but the reasons for asking for them are simple: first of all, everyone from both parties has done it since the 1970s, and secondly, there's legitimate concern whether Trump's business affairs are too entangled with foreign governments to the point where he'd put them ahead of American interests (this goes directly against his oath of office as president). It seems a reasonable exchange: you want to govern us? Fine, be transparent enough to release your taxes.

That's fine if you want this to blow up in everyone's face again like the 2005 tax return.. Sure.. Why not.. I think they need to leave well enough alone to avoid further embarrassment quite frankly..

We're forgetting to tell @Ethan Hunt that THE HANDMAIDEN is a good movie to watch with parents and/or girlfriend-of-the-week.

i'll call up all of my exes

2 people like this

anomalisa too. i mean, it's a cartoon so it's pretty much the only movie there to gather the whole family to see.

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

THE HANDMAIDEN or NEON DEMON.

Pick two

Lawrence of Arabia

Jurassic World

La La Land

Passengers

Interstellar

Captain America: Civil War

4 people like this