Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

grim22    51,961

How did I not see this till just now? Michael Caine is hilarious and everyone is completely oblivious to memes

• Like 1

aabattery    16,416
8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

How did I not see this till just now? Michael Caine is hilarious and everyone is completely oblivious to memes

I think I've said this before but Michael Caine's Twitter is amazing. He calls his followers tweethearts and drops lines like these:

Edited by aabattery

Fancyarcher    31,908
46 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

I'd really rather not have GDT in SW-land. 

I agree, but if it allows him to help fund more projects, I'd say he should try his hands at it, potentially.

DamienRoc    10,621

I got to go to Nintendo HQ today with a friend who works there. I wasn't able to get a Switch  from the company store, but I did get a NES Classic Edition without realizing how crazy valuable they are, now. 

PRESIDENT BKB    12,892
5 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

It's a pity that the multi-camera format is a dying art form because damn One Day at A Time shows how great a sit-com can be.

Jesus.. One Day At A Time???? :slaphead:I feel Ancient just hearing that name... A very young Valerie Bertinelli along with a maintenance man who always let himself in apartments without knocking, that by today's standards, he'd be shot doing stuff like that..

PRESIDENT BKB    12,892
6 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Fuck Chuck.

Man, they weren't kidding about this being a great show and last night's episode reflected just that..

Spoiler

At the end when Jimmy stormed into Chuck's place wondering why the fuck he did what he did, he should've went ape shit and tore off all aluminum foil around his windows, his doors, fuck, EVERYTHING causing him to burst into fucking flames like a Vampire for pulling the shit he did.. Meanwhile, I could watch an hour of this show strictly following Mike Ehrmantraut around doing surveillance on Gus and his crew.. I don't know how the hell he does it without no sleep????

5 hours ago, aabattery said:

Jabba biopic confirmed.

Hail Taika

3 hours ago, DamienRoc said:

I got to go to Nintendo HQ today with a friend who works there. I wasn't able to get a Switch  from the company store, but I did get a NES Classic Edition without realizing how crazy valuable they are, now. 

Lucky. Sounds like a lot of fun.

• Like 1

PRESIDENT BKB    12,892
5 hours ago, aabattery said:

Jabba biopic confirmed.

A Jabba The Hutt Movie??? Really??? Is the audience REALLY clamoring to know how Jabba The Hutt got his name??? Sometimes, there is such a thing as going a little overboard with the STAR WARS name.. Not every character should be made into a solo movie..

• Like 1

aabattery    16,416
1 minute ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

A Jabba The Hutt Movie??? Really??? Is the audience REALLY clamoring to know how Jabba The Hutt got his name??? Sometimes, there is such a thing as going a little overboard with the STAR WARS name.. Not every character should be made into a solo movie..

giphy.gif

• Like 9

PRESIDENT BKB    12,892
2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

giphy.gif

Didn't know it was a joke considering how Disney is so onboard with making a Han Solo and Boba Fett Solo movie that it wouldn't surprise me someone trying to make Jabba The Hutt into a movie, but Ok.. It's not happening.. I get it.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Terrible joke by the way...

aabattery    16,416
4 minutes ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

Didn't know it was a joke considering how Disney is so onboard with making a Han Solo and Boba Fett Solo movie that it wouldn't surprise me someone trying to make Jabba The Hutt into a movie, but Ok.. It's not happening.. I get it.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Terrible joke by the way...

I thought it was funny.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That Atomic Guy    12,769
6 hours ago, grim22 said:

Monster Trucks is now available to rent digitally. Kind of surprised it was not a "so bad it is good" movie in the end. Felt like it had all the necessary ingredients to be a cult classic instead of a forgotten flop.

Ah yes, the father,

MT-LTill_03-1024x682.jpg

the son,

jane-levy-on-the-set-of-monster-truck-in

and the Holy Spirit.

create-a-picture-of-you-and-creech-from-

• Like 1

SchumacherFTW    3,841
16 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

the son,

jane-levy-on-the-set-of-monster-truck-in

If that's the son, then dayum, I think I might be at least bi.... 

• Like 2

DeeCee    15,341
19 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

If that's the son, then dayum, I think I might be at least bi.... 

It seems Monster Trucks wasn't as straight forward as I assumed. 

cookie    6,795
51 minutes ago, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

My professor just said Jurassic Park III was a good movie...

:apocalypse:

It is the third best Jurassic movie.

• Like 1

75livesinDerry    9,508
7 hours ago, DamienRoc said:

you son of a.... :P  good job.  I'll trade you a switch for the classic ;) 

WrathOfHan    27,346

Today in government:

Professor: "The British got involved in WW2 after France was attacked. There's a movie coming out this summer, what's it called?"

Me: "DUNKIRK!!!!!!!!!!"

I let out my inner Nolanite today @MrPink 

• Like 3