Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

69,727 posts in this topic

Just gonna take us to a non-epileptic page now

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

Should I get Moana or Patriots Day?

only saw Moana out of the two so far, so that one I guess :P 

Watching Fatal Attraction for the first time. The first ~35 minutes of this are actually quite solid and subdued but now she just cut her wrists and is this where it starts turning into a cartoon?

Bill O'Reilly is officially fired from Fox News.

all the crazy pundits who thought they would thrive under this new rule are kinda self destructing. not the best trade in the world but it's nice nonetheless.

4 people like this

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

all the crazy pundits who thought they would thrive under this new rule are kinda self destructing. not the best trade in the world but it's nice nonetheless.

It's easy money to just spew garbage out of your mouth. Bill O'Reilly made like $20 million last year, I heard.

O'Reilly is Anti Iron-Man. Never Forget

6 people like this

Classic

The only good part of living in Trumpmerica has been watching all of these idiots (Milo Yiannopoulos, Tomi Lahren, Bill O'Reilly) taking the fall all because of their own stupid shit and nothing and nobody else.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

The only good part of living in Trumpmerica has been watching all of these idiots (Milo Yiannopoulos, Tomi Lahren, Bill O'Reilly) taking the fall all because of their own stupid shit and nothing and nobody else.

God, it feels like forever since that shitbag crumbled. 

8 people like this

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

God, it feels like forever since that shitbag crumbled. 

For the least expected reasons....

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

TFW they get fired because of their transgressions

C7ZKADEU4AAT2Ti.jpg

3 people like this

When I told my mom about the allegations last night, she was surprised but didn't deny or defend Bill. She tries to stray away from Fox because of the negativity but sticks with it because it's the only conservative network. 

FOX News is on in my parent's home nearly all day. Cable news, no matter which side it's on, is total garbage. That's why I stopped watching it, along w/most TV in general.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

Patriots Day.  Great film.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

Moana, which is wonderful. Didn't care for Patriots Day much.

1 person likes this

Meh, Milo didn't surprise me. Granted, I figured he would go down for saying something vulgar about adult men, but still...

The Tomi Lahren one is still the most hilarious achievement in ignorance. Did she really expect that she could publicly go against the right's pet moral crusade and emerge unscathed?

Possible replacments: http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/media/replacements-bill-oreilly-fox-news/

Moving The Five to 8 PM is the frontrunner right now. Bolling, Perino, and Gutfeld have been filling in for Bill, so instead of picking one of them to replace him, they can have all of them.

Moving Tucker Carlson up an hour and putting Bret Baier at 9 PM is the second option but looking less likely.

Jesse Watters is being looked at as well.

Fox might go with an outsider.

It's certainly been a busy news day, that's for sure.