Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

75livesinDerry    9,498
2 minutes ago, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

Should I get Moana or Patriots Day?

only saw Moana out of the two so far, so that one I guess :P 

Jake Gittes    8,914

Watching Fatal Attraction for the first time. The first ~35 minutes of this are actually quite solid and subdued but now she just cut her wrists and is this where it starts turning into a cartoon?

CoolioD1    57,280

all the crazy pundits who thought they would thrive under this new rule are kinda self destructing. not the best trade in the world but it's nice nonetheless.

• Like 4

franfar    16,263
Just now, CoolioD1 said:

all the crazy pundits who thought they would thrive under this new rule are kinda self destructing. not the best trade in the world but it's nice nonetheless.

It's easy money to just spew garbage out of your mouth. Bill O'Reilly made like $20 million last year, I heard.

AJG    10,115

O'Reilly is Anti Iron-Man. Never Forget

• Like 6

filmlover    25,136

The only good part of living in Trumpmerica has been watching all of these idiots (Milo Yiannopoulos, Tomi Lahren, Bill O'Reilly) taking the fall all because of their own stupid shit and nothing and nobody else.

• Like 1

WrathOfHan    27,208
1 minute ago, filmlover said:

The only good part of living in Trumpmerica has been watching all of these idiots (Milo Yiannopoulos, Tomi Lahren, Bill O'Reilly) taking the fall all because of their own stupid shit and nothing and nobody else.

God, it feels like forever since that shitbag crumbled. 

• Like 8

franfar    16,263
Just now, WrathOfHan said:

God, it feels like forever since that shitbag crumbled. 

For the least expected reasons....

franfar    16,263
3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

TFW they get fired because of their transgressions

C7ZKADEU4AAT2Ti.jpg

• Like 3

WrathOfHan    27,208

When I told my mom about the allegations last night, she was surprised but didn't deny or defend Bill. She tries to stray away from Fox because of the negativity but sticks with it because it's the only conservative network. 

franfar    16,263

FOX News is on in my parent's home nearly all day. Cable news, no matter which side it's on, is total garbage. That's why I stopped watching it, along w/most TV in general.

• Like 1

grim22    51,835
14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

• Like 2

filmlover    25,136
29 minutes ago, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

Should I get Moana or Patriots Day?

Moana, which is wonderful. Didn't care for Patriots Day much.

• Like 1

Webslinger    1,401

Meh, Milo didn't surprise me. Granted, I figured he would go down for saying something vulgar about adult men, but still...

The Tomi Lahren one is still the most hilarious achievement in ignorance. Did she really expect that she could publicly go against the right's pet moral crusade and emerge unscathed?

WrathOfHan    27,208

Possible replacments: http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/media/replacements-bill-oreilly-fox-news/

Moving The Five to 8 PM is the frontrunner right now. Bolling, Perino, and Gutfeld have been filling in for Bill, so instead of picking one of them to replace him, they can have all of them.

Moving Tucker Carlson up an hour and putting Bret Baier at 9 PM is the second option but looking less likely.

Jesse Watters is being looked at as well.

Fox might go with an outsider.