Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

70,163 posts in this topic

Bill O'Reilly supported the deportation of Optimus Prime when Earth needed him most.

1 person likes this

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Possible replacments: http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/media/replacements-bill-oreilly-fox-news/

Moving The Five to 8 PM is the frontrunner right now. Bolling, Perino, and Gutfeld have been filling in for Bill, so instead of picking one of them to replace him, they can have all of them.

Moving Tucker Carlson up an hour and putting Bret Baier at 9 PM is the second option but looking less likely.

Jesse Watters is being looked at as well.

Fox might go with an outsider.

i would say 95% of this forum are not the demographic so nobody cares who they replace him w/.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i would say 95% of this forum are not the demographic so nobody cares who they replace him w/.

Sorry, I just had to inform BKB about this.

I've never understood that stupid plotline that has somehow made it into every single Transformers sequel. These guys saved you from far worse robots, and you want to kick them out so that you can be even more vulnerable to attack?

My companion actually asked me if it's OK to ask the purser for an extra glass of champagne in FC...

Haha...

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's certainly been a busy news day, that's for sure.

This also happened:

1 minute ago, Webslinger said:

I've never understood that stupid plotline that has somehow made it into every single Transformers sequel. These guys saved you from far worse robots, and you want to kick them out so that you can be even more vulnerable to attack?

The best bit is when the Autobots just hid out for a couple of weeks and allowed thousands to die, just to show how necessary they were.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

tbf i dunno if the earth people know enough about the difference between an autobot and a decepticon. they know they got beef with each other but they don't know for sure that every transformer doesn't just go crazy eventually. i mean it's the superman thing they're still throwing these assholes into buildings and shit and killing who knows how many.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I totally believe Alex Jones when he says what he does is an "act" in order to try and keep his kids with his divorce.  That dude is one hell of an entertainer.

Edited by Ozymandias

3 minutes ago, franfar said:

This also happened:

I've always had a thing for Julia so...

Image result for i'll allow it gif

Just now, filmlover said:

I've always had a thing for Julia so...

Image result for i'll allow it gif

Ehhhh, there's something off putting about her

If that's your opinion, ok. 

Julia Roberts is like an irrelevant Anne Hathaway.

Just now, AJG said:

Julia Roberts is like an irrelevant Anne Hathaway.

:jeb!:

5 minutes ago, franfar said:

Ehhhh, there's something off putting about her

Image result for julia laugh dinosaur gif

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, franfar said:

This also happened:

i guess they had no one else that needed to promote a big movie so they went with a record instead.  Not that she should have been named one time, let alone 5 times :P 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Image result for julia laugh dinosaur gif

picard

2 people like this

i know "world's most beautiful women" is actually just "our favourite publicity team" but julia roberts? in 2017? were no other celebrities interested at all?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i know "world's most beautiful women" is actually just "our favourite publicity team" but julia roberts? in 2017? were no other celebrities interested at all?

That magazine readership is mostly women of 40 year's old or so, if Bullock/Anniston are out of the spotlight or just won, it is Roberts turn.

Edited by Barnack
2 people like this

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Julia would not be denied after tearing it up in Smurfs

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, 75live said:

i guess they had no one else that needed to promote a big movie so they went with a record instead.  Not that she should have been named one time, let alone 5 times :P 

Well, Julia is in that Smurfs movie out right now (I'm gonna assume she desperately needed that paycheck).

1 person likes this