Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

69,727 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not unless you have Global Entry. United and American have special boarding lanes, but the issue is that anyone with their credit card gets to use the lanes, so even those are always full. If you are lucky you could probably catch the airport at a low traffic moment, happened to me a couple of times.

I am on Delta and going Boston after this. 

Customs will be a bitch and I agree. Gonna try to bring her in the US lane and claim ignorance.

Is this blue whale bullshit becoming viral among teens over where you guys are as well or is this disgusting shit only catching on around here?

What a fucked up world urgh.

2 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Is this blue whale bullshit becoming viral among teens over where you guys are as well or is this disgusting shit only catching on around here?

What a fucked up world urgh.

What do you mean?

5 hours ago, Tele Came Back said:

So much hilarity in this article.

Each paragraph reveals new layers of lol-some.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-19/silicon-valley-s-400-juicer-may-be-feeling-the-squeeze

Williams, a self-proclaimed health-food evangelist, said she’d like to see the company sell packs by themselves to people who can’t afford the device. “It would be great if they offered people the opportunity to buy the packs and press them by hand,” she said. “I want juice for every man, woman and child.”

Are people really that stupid? God, what a walking stereotype.

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, franfar said:

What do you mean?

I'm glad you don't know about it. It's a dare that's suddenly become popular among teens around here that ends in suicide.

I'm telling my teen students to watch 13 Reasons Why on Netflix cause of that shit, it's good timing that this show came out as this shit went viral.

1 minute ago, Arlborn said:

I'm glad you don't know about it. It's a dare that's suddenly become popular among teens around here that ends in suicide.

I'm telling my teen students to watch 13 Reasons Why on Netflix cause of that shit, it's good timing that this show came out as this shit went viral.

A dare that ends in suicide? Sounds pretty dumb to me.

I don't think that's happening in the US....at least it's not happening where I'm from.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, MrPink said:

Every song is about how hard it is being white and in love, lol. 

Not gonna lie, his song actually bangs:

I'd love for this to get some radio play. And 3:12-3:32 ugh. :cloud9:

1 person likes this

1 week later and still nothing from AMC :kitschjob: It's normal for a response to take longer, but man is it frustrating.

6 hours ago, ACSlater said:

Frankly I just trust the US doctors 100x more...

It's why I didn't raise a beep when my partners want me to go in for a full checkup at Mass General...can't beat Harvard trained doctors...one area MIT is lacking...

6 hours ago, MrPink said:

@aabattery 

Do not let this aggression stand

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

What exactly is the dare?

49 minutes ago, grim22 said:

4 hour layover? I would suggest not going out of the airport. I fly too much and LAX 4 hour layover amounts to nothing. I will break it down for you:

- You will land on time and be forced to wait 20 minutes to get a boarding gate so you can deplane

- They work so slowly, it will be 30-45 minutes since you landed to actually get off the plane

- Takes 15 minutes in the maze of a terminal to actually find the exit

- A further 15 minutes for an Uber/Lyft to actually get to you (only 2 pick up points across 7 terminals - on the departure side not the arrival side as well)

- Any place worth visiting is at least a 20 minute drive away and you have now burned 2 hours in just getting out of the terminal getting there and back

- Getting back into the terminal is something else altogether, the traffic is always ridiculous, especially if you are in the international terminal, add 15 minutes for that

- The security check lines move at a snails pace at LAX, you need 20 minutes to get through them even with TSA Pre and Global Entry

- You are flying international if I am not mistaken, add in 15 minutes at least to get through customs

- Boarding starts 45 minutes before flight time

- This leaves you 15 minutes to actually spend at any spot you want to go to

giphy.gif

The purser came by and asked if I wanted anything to eat...

I almost forgot I was travelling with a lady because my automatic reponse was about to be "other than you"...

2 people like this

1 minute ago, ACSlater said:

The purser came by and asked if I wanted anything to eat...

I almost forgot I was travelling with a lady because my automatic reponse was about to be "other than you"...

:sparta: 

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

What exactly is the dare?

Shouldn't the line "it ends in suicide" be enough to satisfy your curiosity? Stay the fucking away from that crap, please.

Edited by Arlborn
3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Okay I Googled it and wtf.

for people interested, http://iheartintelligence.com/2017/02/22/blue-whale-suicide-game-social-media/

Yeah, I don't understand why any dumbass would even try something like that.

Shit... it looks pretty decent

Cut Cloaks hair though.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Tele Came Back said:

So much hilarity in this article.

Each paragraph reveals new layers of lol-some.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-19/silicon-valley-s-400-juicer-may-be-feeling-the-squeeze

Beside the giant price point and very long time (2 minutes!) to have your juice, I don't even get the premise, why would you want your juice in some pack you need to press instead of a bottle you just open ?