Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

Emperor Tele-Limai    127,820
1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Btws I've had one of the worst days of my life but you guys will just trash me if I tell you about if so I'm not going to

I assume it involves one or more exes. :hug: 

Just remember this stuff is really temporary. 

• Like 7

jandrew    21,607
3 hours ago, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

Shave that pussy

Is that what you told her?

WrathOfHan    27,208
6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Btws I've had one of the worst days of my life but you guys will just trash me if I tell you about if so I'm not going to

No trashing.

I promise.

16 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I'll try my best to be reasonable about what happened :)

YourMother    5,462
25 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I'm curious now, but I won't trash you this time.

Edited by YourMother

YourMother    5,462
5 minutes ago, 2 Panda 2 Furious said:

Iced coffees are fantastic in the summer, they're made quickly at Starbucks too.

Frappuccino life.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2 Panda 2 Furious said:

Iced coffees are fantastic in the summer, they're made quickly at Starbucks too.

I sipped it right the fuck down when I got it.  It was nothing but ice within 3 minutes.  Loved it.

• Like 2

YourMother    5,462
1 minute ago, 2 Panda 2 Furious said:

I like them if I want something sweet.  Often in the morning I'd prefer something cold and bitter, like my attitude.

Same, on the mornings before School a Frappuccino is great, otherwise iced coffee.

• Like 1

Ethan Hunt    16,156

Okay I'll spoiler tag my shitty day for those who may want to avoid it 

was actually doing kina okay this morning didn't get much sleep but oh well. And then I got to class and saw her with other guy that she's going to prom. And she had her arms around his waist the way she used to put them around me. And I couldn't do anything I just sat there watching this literally shaking trying to control myself. Later I broke down and texted her and acted like a complete jackass and really pissed her off and shit. And yeah I tried not to cry at school but didn't really achieve that fully. I've been home sobbing ever since. Really wanna die.

• Like 3

WrathOfHan    27,208
3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Hide contents

was actually doing kina okay this morning didn't get much sleep but oh well. And then I got to class and saw her with other guy that she's going to prom. And she had her arms around his waist the way she used to put them around me. And I couldn't do anything I just sat there watching this literally shaking trying to control myself. Later I broke down and texted her and acted like a complete jackass and really pissed her off and shit. And yeah I tried not to cry at school but didn't really achieve that fully. I've been home sobbing ever since. Really wanna die.

Those feelings are understandable, but you shouldn't have texted her. Like, what the fuck were you thinking there? :lol: Just give it a few more weeks and school will be done; you may never see her again after that.

YourMother    5,462
3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Reveal hidden contents

Let me give you a virtual hug.

epic-hugs-friends-LOTR.gif

• Like 1

Webslinger    1,401

I just can't do iced coffee. Even if the temperature hits triple digits, I'm still getting it hot.

Ethan Hunt    16,156
3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Those feelings are understandable, but you shouldn't have texted her. Like, what the fuck were you thinking there? :lol: Just give it a few more weeks and school will be done; you may never see her again after that.

I still have a whole senior year to spend with her...

cannastop    8,991
8 minutes ago, 2 Panda 2 Furious said:

Gross, I stopped to get fries and tea and they put sugar on my fries instead of salt.  This is the grossest thing I've tasted in my life.

They have sugar popcorn in Germany. Also disgusting.

• Like 1