Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

70,164 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

They have sugar popcorn in Germany. Also disgusting.

Kettle Corn is delicious.

2 people like this

eJRnYJ1F-1584-1361.jpg

Anyone tried these? "Unicorn frappuccinos". Absolutely disgusting. I've been eating saltines for the past half an hour to get rid of the taste.

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I still have a whole senior year to spend with her...

Hopefully by then you'll have moved on and you won't care what she does.

'cause fuck her.

Damn I'm really sorry Ethan :( I can tell you firsthand what that feels like, and it feels like shit. I'm here if you ever need anything man

Also things may have gotten a bit better today. Half the school still hates me, but a lot more actually came and talked to me today saying they don't believe what "everyone else is saying"

6 people like this

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

giphy.gif

I think he meant I still have to go through senior year rather than I need to get her back.

Just now, DAJK said:

Damn I'm really sorry Ethan :( I can tell you firsthand what that feels like, and it feels like shit. I'm here if you ever need anything man

Also things may have gotten a bit better today. Half the school still hates me, but a lot more actually came and talked to me today saying they don't believe what "everyone else is saying"

What happened?

1 minute ago, Eevin said:

eJRnYJ1F-1584-1361.jpg

Anyone tried these? "Unicorn frappuccinos". Absolutely disgusting. I've been eating saltines for the past half an hour to get rid of the taste.

The hell? Is it just frosting mixed with whipped cream?

Oh shit and happy 420 everyone!

I prefer my tea Long Island style

1 person likes this

Just now, DAJK said:

Oh shit and happy 420 everyone!

Funny thing today: over 40% of my junior classmates came to school stoned.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Thanks man. I'm a devastated emotional wreck most the time these days. But hey I got this place so that's something

2 people like this

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

What happened?

I might as well just post it now, but I won't go too in depth but basically a few weeks ago a girl asked me to prom and I said I don't know can we put it aside for a bit and start being friends. In the meantime someone I had been planning to go with for years (family friend) confirmed their family is coming to town that weekend so we could go together. I asked a few friends at work how I should tell this first girl who asked me without hurting her feelings or anything. Then yesterday when I wasn't at school one of the guys told her for me but he said it like (and I leaned more about it today) "yea he was planning to play you till June" etc. 

So she blocks me on social media and goes on a posting streak ranting about me, one of them said I "fucked her over prove my promise and lied to he" or whatever and I guess someone took that as I used her for sex (which first... ew no and second no way in hell I'd ever to that to anyone). And that spread. And now some people believe it some people are like "what?... DAJK? No there's obviously something wrong with that"

(yea that's right, I referred to myself as DAJK :lol: )

7 people like this

I had a conversation with a stoned student when I was doing classroom observations in undergrad on 4/20. I'm pretty sure I even got a contact high. :lol:

Honestly, it's kind of a huge buzzkill whenever I realize that April 20 is also the anniversary of the Columbine massacre.

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Thanks man. I'm a devastated emotional wreck most the time these days. But hey I got this place so that's something

This place is honestly one of the best things I got right now. You guys have lots of my common interests, y'all are always so supportive and just always there. Thanks so much BOT :)

8 people like this

Just now, Webslinger said:

I had a conversation with a stoned student when I was doing classroom observations in undergrad on 4/20. I'm pretty sure I even got a contact high. :lol:

Honestly, it's kind of a huge buzzkill whenever I realize that April 20 is also the anniversary of the Columbine massacre.

I had a convo today with a girl about her trip to Europe last week. How she went shopping on Oxford street but they never got to visit the Eiffel Tower.

She didn't even go to Europe... I'm pretty sure you're not that fucked when you're high I don't know what the hell was wrong with her

2 people like this

Just now, DAJK said:

This place is honestly one of the best things I got right now. You guys have lots of my common interests, y'all are always so supportive and just always there. Thanks so much BOT :)

Amen. Don't know where I'd be without you guys 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

I might as well just post it now, but I won't go too in depth but basically a few weeks ago a girl asked me to prom and I said I don't know can we put it aside for a bit and start being friends. In the meantime someone I had been planning to go with for years (family friend) confirmed their family is coming to town that weekend so we could go together. I asked a few friends at work how I should tell this first girl who asked me without hurting her feelings or anything. Then yesterday when I wasn't at school one of the guys told her for me but he said it like (and I leaned more about it today) "yea he was planning to play you till June" etc. 

So she blocks me on social media and goes on a posting streak ranting about me, one of them said I "fucked her over prove my promise and lied to he" or whatever and I guess someone took that as I used her for sex (which first... ew no and second no way in hell I'd ever to that to anyone). And that spread. And now some people believe it some people are like "what?... DAJK? No there's obviously something wrong with that"

(yea that's right, I referred to myself as DAJK :lol: )

You don't seem like a fuckboy. I understand the power of rumors, this is the typical 15 minutes of fame/infamousy in school. Besides you have two more months. Don't worry.

2 people like this

you know what, some of this shit is so sad it's fucking hilarious, if anyone needs some escapism for a moment. 3:35 killed me cause I swear to god the boy's change room at school needs this so bad

2 people like this