Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

DAJK    10,255
1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Amen. Don't know where I'd be without you guys 

Same, you guys have influenced me so much, and honestly this site has made me so much more confident in real life

• Like 1

Water Bottle    19,924
Just now, YourMother said:

You don't seem like a fuckboy. I understand the power of rumors, this is the typical 15 minutes of fame/infamousy in school. Besides you have two more months. Don't worry.

The rumors in my high school went so over the top. I ignored them though.

• Like 1

Ethan Hunt    16,156
1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Same, you guys have influenced me so much, and honestly this site has made me so much more confident in real life

Like seriously with college coming up and like all the life changes that are gonna come with I am so glad that i will have this place and people to be a constant in my life

DAJK    10,255
3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

You don't seem like a fuckboy. I understand the power of rumors, this is the typical 15 minutes of fame/infamousy in school. Besides you have two more months. Don't worry.

Haha thanks man :) yea I'm expecting this (or at least hoping) it will be gone by next week. And yea I'm literally the farthest thing from a fuckboy you're ever going to meet I can promise that

• Like 1

DAJK    10,255
Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Like seriously with college coming up and like all the life changes that are gonna come with I am so glad that i will have this place and people to be a constant in my life

Exactly, that's kinda what I always thought about if say I don't stay in town and I decide to go to Vancouver right away. This site will always be there it won't always feel so different.

Youre grad 2018 correct? 

• Like 1

Ethan Hunt    16,156

You know being a fuckboy would be cool because sex is just awesome but I'm too much of a sentimental shit for that

Webslinger    1,401

I'll give y'all the same condescending piece of advice I got as a teenager: High school sucks, then it's over.

Going out of condescending mode, there actually is quite a lot of truth to that statement. When I look back on all the obsessing I did over my love life, whether classmates liked me, or how I was going to keep on surviving in a hostile environment in which it felt like we were all constantly at each other's throats (a feeling exacerbated by the fact that I went to a tiny school with a student body of less than 200), it doesn't bother me because not a lick of it has had any bearing whatsoever on my life as an adult. I get that such an observation probably means nothing when you still have a significant chunk of high school remaining, but just keep looking forward to the future and tell yourself "It's not always gonna be like this" - because it won't. I guarantee you: it won't.

In the meantime, perhaps you might want to try my go-to coping strategy from my high school days: watch a metric shitton of movies. ;)

• Like 3

DAJK    10,255
Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

You know being a fuckboy would be cool because sex is just awesome but I'm too much of a sentimental shit for that

I'd hate to be one. I'd rather have the respect of girls and just people in general rather than their bodies. I got no idea what sex is like, but no matter I don't think it would ever change me that way. 

Everyone hates a fuckboy, sure they have fun for a bit but then everyone around them regrets knowing them and they get a bad rep. I really don't appreciate some of the guys at school

• Like 1

Water Bottle    19,924
7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

you know what, some of this shit is so sad it's fucking hilarious, if anyone needs some escapism for a moment. 3:35 killed me cause I swear to god the boy's change room at school needs this so bad

Damn. That was actually a really funny vid. 10/10 post.

• Like 2

DAJK    10,255
1 minute ago, YourMother said:

So me, @Ethan Hunt, and @WrathOfHan are the class of 2018.

I so wish we all went to the same school. I would be 100% fine with being the grade 12 who's always with grade 11's. 

• Like 2

WrathOfHan    27,208
24 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I still have a whole senior year to spend with her...

Didn't you say you don't have many credits left? You won't be seeing her that much.

Ethan Hunt    16,156
Just now, DAJK said:

I'd hate to be one. I'd rather have the respect of girls and just people in general rather than their bodies. I got no idea what sex is like, but no matter I don't think it would ever change me that way. 

Everyone hates a fuckboy, sure they have fun for a bit but then everyone around them regrets knowing them and they get a bad rep. I really don't appreciate some of the guys at school

I was just joking. Love is my drug of choice ( :sadben: )

That said can't say I'd be above casual sex if it was offered cause fuck yeah sex is awesome

• Like 1

Ethan Hunt    16,156
2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Didn't you say you don't have many credits left? You won't be seeing her that much.

I mean I'm still taking a full schedule because like I don't want to miss out on my high school experience

Water Bottle    19,924
1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Nope, I'm graduating next month.

Congrats! Woo! If your going to a 4-year college, prepare for the best 4 years of your life!