Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

69,727 posts in this topic

I very rarely go to Publix even though it's the closest unless it's to get certain items not available anywhere else. They're kind of a ripoff.

I usually do this for popcorn

original-300x4002.jpg

Sometimes I feel like I could just link to the CC thread instead of writing a survivor script.

10 people like this

There are three tiers of popcorn:

1. Stove/air popped: Greatness.

2. Prepackaged: Has the crispiness but lacks the heat.

3. Microwave: Has the heat but severely lacks the crispiness and sometimes flavor.

7 minutes ago, franfar said:

Did CJohn really give you likes?

I was Vader, CJohn was Palpatine.  He showed me the dark side of the force.  The power was immeasurable.  And then one day, I tried to see the light side of the force and betrayed my master.  However, at the cost of this, I began to die, my like supply continuing to run out.  Here I am, close to death.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Yeah, their grocery section has tons of stuff that you can't find in Publix down here. Of course, I'd rather shop at the latter, but Walmart is a necessary evil sometimes.

We have some stores around here that are very similar to Wal-Mart called Mejiers.

Actually we have a ton of grocery stores around here.  There's certain areas where if you include Target, Mejiers or Walmart there are four grocery stores within 5 miles of each other

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I very rarely go to Publix even though it's the closest unless it's to get certain items not available anywhere else. They're kind of a ripoff.

Publix is as good as you can get. Product selection, store brand selection - the deli, bakery, chicken, seafood - the atmosphere, store cleanliness, and customer service. All A's, 360 experience.

The prices are a little high for some items, like Cheeze It's, but then theres other items that are really good surprise deals, and they tend to have a lot of BOGO's, like on Cheeze It's.

Target's better, but now Walmart is right next door to my job so I'm probably going to buy most essentials there now.

As far as I can tell, though, they really can't boast about "unbeatable" prices anymore.

3 people like this

I swear everytime I eat popcorn at least half ends up on the carpet

Sex sex sex and now talking about likes.

:WHATanabe: 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Tele Came Back said:

This would be the perfect opportunity for me to reply with the Rihanna song, but nah I don't feel like it.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, jandrew said:

This would be the perfect opportunity for me to reply with the Rihanna song, but nah I don't feel like it.

I...DRINK...YOUR...MILKSHAKE, JANDREW!

....only it's way too sweet and I just can't deal

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

I missed the sex talk. Let me guess, it was the TEENS of the site wasn't it.

1 person likes this

Just now, filmlover said:

I missed the sex talk. Let me guess, it was the TEENS of the site wasn't it.

The gist I got was a bunch of angst combined with Ethan bragging. I skimmed through it fast tho.

:ohmygod: 

2 people like this

Just now, Tele Came Back said:

The gist I got was a bunch of angst combined with Ethan bragging. I skimmed through it fast tho.

:ohmygod: 

I was distracted by stuff to do right after Ethan said "condoms are weird" and checked out. I will gladly not go back and read everything that followed.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I was distracted by stuff to do right after Ethan said "condoms are weird" and checked out. I will gladly not go back and read everything that followed.

They. They're so funny I swear

9 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

Tis the way of life

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

They. They're so funny I swear

Only because you're young. Don't worry, there was a time in my life when I thought condoms were funny too.

33 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

Everything is about Sex except Sex...

2 people like this

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

The upcoming bachelor party to Miami Beach I'm taking part in should be interesting

If you are married try to have fun. If you are seeing someone have some fun. If you are single you will have a great time.