Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread: The Sequel

filmlover    25,203
2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

The upcoming bachelor party to Miami Beach I'm taking part in should be interesting

Hopefully with no dead strippers involved (since Rough Night is about a bachelorette party in Miami gone amiss).

DeeCee    15,341
On 2017-1-1 at 5:35 PM, DeeCee said:

I thought Event Cinemas had offered me a 1 off $10 regular movie ticket(normally up to $21) or $14 VMAX(normally up to $25) that I could use by the end of May. However, I've used it twice now and it's still be offered when I start the booking process. 

I hope it's not a glitch. 

This is what I'm enquiring about.  I used it over 20 times and it had an expiry of May 31 then at the end of March it disappeared with no warning.

Arlborn    7,517

2 hours ago, MrPink said:

I'm kind of lost at where this is going. I was implying Arlborn is responsible for half my likes and that it'd tank if Arlborn were to stop. :WHATanabe:

And you'd better never forget it.

One day I'll come to your doorstep and ask you for a small "favor" and I am sure you'll be very compliant and happy to help me after everything I've done for you and that's when you know the price has been paid.

dc4d9cb19b9f8eb2ed9bd8c392b381ae.gif

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1

DAR    29,903

Really liked the Founder a lot.  A shame it was basically buried

• Like 3

Eevin    2,706

Just a quick reminder to anyone who's shown interest in my countdown that all lists are due by 11:59PM EST tomorrow. I've gotten 13 so far, but I'd love to have more without having to change the deadline yet again. 

• Like 3

ACSlater    5,329

@aabattery This girl called me from the rental office and asked me if I missed the Aston and the twists/turns...

I think thats a sex joke 

• Like 3

jandrew    21,607

Melo, Melo, Melo...

Organization doesnt want him and he'll undoubtably be traded, goes and gets a NY stripper pregnant, his wife just filed for divorce, and now? Turns out his wife is also pregnant.

Mm. Theres a 30 for 30 in this somewhere. O/u the child support figure. He might have to pick up a side job at Cheesecake now.

Edited by jandrew

DAJK    10,264

My sister just told me about him earlier tonight, but Justin Payne is a fucking hero. The guy goes around Canada busting the pieces of shit human beings who are also known as child molesters. Check out his YouTube if you get the chance, some of it is pretty disgusting (like not graphic but the people he busts are disgusting), but Payne keeps himself pretty damn composed and it's such a good thing he's doing.

Edited by DAJK

75livesinDerry    9,508
25 minutes ago, franfar said:

Step 1) Don't drink it. Ever.

exactly right :P  

glad to know I'm not the only one that has no interest in that.  I don't even know what it is supposed to taste like plus I never go to Starbucks anyway