AndyLL

DATABASE ISSUES - 4/14/2016

There was a database issue on Thursday evening and I was forced to restore a backup from Wednesday night.

Anyone that entered or edited predictions Thursday needs to do it again.

I've extended the deadline to Friday night 10pm pacific time.

@Tower @Matrix4You  @ericjtsang  @Arlborn @Olive @tong kosong  @ctes24 @Wildbill @PanaMovie @lucasbenica 

Read this thread... you have about 9 hours from now to get the picks in.

Tourny players...

@Simionski  @JohnnY @8wombi7  - Double check your picks in case you tweaked on Thursday

Others that play every week... Double check your picks in case you entered/tweaked on Thursday

@TalismanRing  @Dipper  @Digoron  @Rolling Thunder  @Bozly  @No Prisoners  @CJohn  @moviecriticguy  @bapi  @BoxOfficeZ  @Bates @WrathOfHan  @jj99  @boxofficeth  @Fanboy @Horror Wizard @Wonka

• Like 10

Just saw this today. My predictions and scores for this week are lost :sadben:

Also currently on my Predictions page, the "Your Predictions" column changes randomly (when I refresh) between

- Rolling Thunder's predictions

- some other numbers I'm sure was not mine, but was also not any other person's numbers. (BTW, this set of numbers also scores 84%)

(Can provide screenshots if needed)

Is that also a result of the database issues?

1 hour ago, XeOF4 said:

Just saw this today. My predictions and scores for this week are lost :sadben:

Also currently on my Predictions page, the "Your Predictions" column changes randomly (when I refresh) between

- some other numbers I'm sure was not mine, but was also not any other person's numbers. (BTW, this set of numbers also scores 84%)

(Can provide screenshots if needed)

Is that also a result of the database issues?

I'm sorry you lost your predictions for the week.

I can't think of a worst possible time to lost a database than Thursday evening.

As far as what you are seeing... it is possible it's just a bug.  A player that has played before but doesn't have predictions for the current week might see unusual results.

I will try to test it tonight before I open the new game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XeOF4 said:

Just saw this today.  :sadben:

It's the service you pay extra for.  Whatever I predict, totally don't choose those. 

• Like 1