a2k

The CJohn Saga

5 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Ugh..they did it! Did too many people report CJohn?

Sorry buddy, I like you but this was called for.

It's a bit harsh, but being a mod comes with responsibilities.

VNQkuTC.png

That can't be real. LOL I was just kidding about banning him. He'll probably think I actually reported him.:lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i can't believe i actually fell for this shit for once. banish cjohn

So many memories... Can't wait for the live-action remake!

That number is pretty good. Still see anywhere from 70-110M because I can see this playing really well with older people who don't typically show up in tracking.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

OMG CJohn got suspended? /dead

So many people have been banned or suspended recently. Can't we all just...get along?!

CJohn was asking for it though by posting a fake #. I rather he not get suspended, but it is pretty hilarious.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Guys go back and look at the suspended users page and/or click the link from my post....else I am afraid I will get suspended for this :lol:

I feel like CJohn getting suspended is one that should be in history books. A truly monumental moment that should be talked about in schools.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I feel like CJohn getting suspended is one that should be in history books. A truly monumental moment that should be talked about in schools.

somebody start a "What Went Wrong: CJohn" thread

Edited by kitik
  • Like 16

That's an amazing thursday number for JB!!! Higher than I thought! It's on pace with maleficent, super pumped to see where it goes from here. 

And I just went through the pages....... :rofl: CJ, you're not making any friends today are you?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, filmlover said:

"Behavior unbecoming of a moderator"

cjohn's picture.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

Who suspended CJohn? Which mod killed one of their own?

It was hard, but as moderators we have to set the example and lead from the front.

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

This should serve as a stark reminder that nobody should post fake numbers. Nobody is above breaking the Noctis law.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

It was hard, but as moderators we have to set the example and lead from the front.

LOL Didn't you just join the staff last week?

j/k