a2k

The CJohn Saga

Well dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

• Like 4

Just now, Telemachos said:

Well dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

I... I don't...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

lol i do

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I wouldn't bet against CJohn also having something to do with this. Like maybe the mods got together with him and said "listen buddy, haha or whatever about earlier, but we don't want other people to start doing this all the time, so let's just make an example okay?"

Whatever, what's going on at this place the last couple of weeks is just crazy. There's no clear line at all concerning moderation. You've got Mods and Staff spamming weekend threads with gifs and off-topic discussions  and the next week, they ban a mod for making a joke.

It's like everything is compeltely random and next week you have to follow the instructions of the mod again, that got recently suspended.

Maybe we get another big "I'm Sorry" Heartbreaker story...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Quick comment before numbers... YES OHMYGOD THAT IS SO TRUE I WAS LITERALLY TALKING WITH MY COUSIN ABOUT THAT A FEW WEEKS AGO.

Anyways, I doubt that 25M #. WC should be strong, and I'm just pulling out of a hat 28-31M. That would be a nice range.

• Like 1

Just now, JohnC-Nah said:

Hello guys. New member here. Just lurking around for a few months but I decided to join. 

lel
(From Classic Conversation thread)

EDIT: Sorry, ED, didn't see your post. Please delete this.

Edited by CaptainJackSparrow

2 minutes ago, JohnC-Nah said:

Hello guys. New member here. Just lurking around for a few months but I decided to join. 

Welcome! Hope you like it here.

1 minute ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

waittttt a second....

Was thinking the exact same thing :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Whatever, what's going on at this place the last couple of weeks is just crazy. There's no clear line at all concerning moderation. You've got Mods and Staff spamming weekend threads with gifs and off-topic discussions  and the next week, they ban a mod for making a joke.

It's like everything is compeltely random and next week you have to follow the instructions of the mod again, that got recently suspended.

Maybe we get another big "I'm Sorry" Heartbreaker story...

They've always suspended people for posting fake numbers (and passing them off as real).

• Like 4