kayumanggi

ROUGH NIGHT | 06.16.17 | Sony

20 minutes ago, Nova said:

Didn't the guy comeback to life in the trailer though? Like I'm confused about the whole premise for this movie. Or are we supposed to assume that when he comes back to life those were scenes before he died? 

Spoiler speculation:

Spoiler

I think the guy who they accidentally kill is really a criminal who tried to break into their home and Colton Haynes (who is seen in the trailer wearing a police uniform- a much more obvious male stripper costume- and then shirtless later) is the real stripper.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Spoiler speculation:

Hide contents

I think the guy who they accidentally kill is really a criminal who tried to break into their home and Colton Haynes (who is seen in the trailer wearing a police uniform- a much more obvious male stripper costume- and then shirtless later) is the real stripper.

I see. That more than likely makes sense if it ends up happening. 

23 hours ago, Alli said:

no1 cares lol.   scarlet J is so miscast here. i don't think she suits comedy

yeah i dont believe that she's apart of this group of friends. In fact none of them seem like they'd be best of friends. 

The idea of putting ScarJo alongside these on-the-rise comediennes seemed good on paper, but with each new passing footage, I'm growing apprehensive and I do echo the concerns that ScarJo feels out of place.

I'm still looking forward to it over Snatched, but I've become less hopeful.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1

Maybe it match the movie (high school friends that didn't really stayed friend and just get together for a special night because you must do something for a wedding, that grew appart over time), it gave that impression a bit when Johansson try to call it an early night, has if she didn't want to be with them and making that odd cast/don't seem to be friends and will re-become friend during the nigh adventure work.

But then right after they all do coke together, so I don't know.

23 hours ago, Alli said:

no1 cares lol.   scarlet J is so miscast here. i don't think she suits comedy

I feel like they sent Scarjo the script because of her name and never expected her to actually agree to be in the film but when she said yes they couldn't resist. 

She just seems sooooooo out of place here. 

5 minutes ago, Alli said:

"Rough Night" Advance Screenings Have Audiences Partying Nationwide In Packed Houses

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rough-night-advance-screenings-have-audiences-partying-nationwide-in-packed-houses-300463447.html

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 

:stretcher:

What's so funny?  All it says is people are enjoying the advance screenings?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, slambros said:

With Baywatch failing critically, this is positioned to be a comedy breakout. All that's left for it to do is be a legitimately good film.

First of all you have no idea if a watch is going to do well or not. Critics don't dictate what films do all the time.

Secondly what is so funny about that article? It says audiences are enjoying the film. So unless you think they are lying perhaps you should just Ferme La Bouche for a little while alli.

5 hours ago, baumer said:

First of all you have no idea if a watch is going to do well or not. Critics don't dictate what films do all the time.

I'm just saying that audiences have been more aware of which films are the better films lately.