Spidey Freak

Professor Marston & The Wonder Women | Moved Up to Oct 13 2017 | Sony produced Biopic on Wonder Woman creator | Luke Evans, Rebecca Hall, Bella Heathcote

48 minutes ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

This will get the Oscars that Wonder Woman doesn't get (sadly).

Not if #WrathofHan can help it!!! :P 

By the way, I have no fricking clue that this film was directed by a woman! :insane:

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cochofles said:

By the way, I have no fricking clue that this film was directed by a woman! :insane:

She identifies as LGBT too.

That interview was a hundred times more interesting than the trailer lol. So cool that Jordana Brewster bought her that Wonder Woman coffee table book.

2 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

She identifies as LGBT too.

That interview was a hundred times more interesting than the trailer lol. So cool that Jordana Brewster bought her that Wonder Woman coffee table book.

Nice!!! I bet that this film's tangential association with a property as successful as WW will result in lots of attention to it. I hope the film is good enough that it gets on Oscar's radar!!

I was just reading about Lucy Liu directing the season premiere of Netflix's Luke Cage

Then there's Detroit, (Kathryn Bigelow) of course, and the upcoming Silver & Black (Gina Prince-Bythewood), and A Wrinkle in Time (Ava Duvernay), and Mulan (Nicky Caro), and I am sure some others.

God, I would love it sooooo much if Wonder Woman 's success helped usher in a whole lot of women directing high-profile movies. It needs to happen. My fingers are crossed!!!

• Like 3