Spidey Freak

Professor Marston & The Wonder Women | Moved Up to Oct 13 2017 | Sony produced Biopic on Wonder Woman creator | Luke Evans, Rebecca Hall, Bella Heathcote

3 hours ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I don't see this film being successful but good luck to all involved.

I think it depends on how it does at TIFF next month. But Suburbicon changing to the same date didn't help. I'm still not sure how wide it is releasing. The budget is really low though.

3 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Lol they shamelessly lifted the saturated colors and the font with its golden/white coloring from the Wonder Woman posters to drive home the association...

MV5BNzI5NjkyMDEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU1MV5BOTAwODI1OTMzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODU1MV5BMTcyMTQzMDIwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY1

Totally.

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the posters! :D 

Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Poster-HD02.jpg?f

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Can we all agree that Wonder Woman had the best fucking posters of any recent blockbuster??

Just amazing.

WW posters were indeed the only decent posters from already-released CBMs in 2017. Sorry, GOTCGV2 and SM:H.

Thor: Ragnarok has some intriguingly cool posters, though.

JL's I can take or leave.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Totally.

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the posters! :D 

Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Poster-HD02.jpg?f

5 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Lol they shamelessly lifted the saturated colors and the font with its golden/white coloring from the Wonder Woman posters to drive home the association...

MV5BNzI5NjkyMDEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU1MV5BOTAwODI1OTMzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODU1MV5BMTcyMTQzMDIwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY1

And people say Annapurna sucks at marketing...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

"NObody will ever publish this"

LOL

"That 'wonder woman' character...meh...it will never catch on."

Well that is what the story is about. People hated it in the beginning. Especially men. The books were burned and Marston was physically attacked. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Well that is what the story is about. People hated it in the beginning. Especially men. The books were burned and Marston was physically attacked. 

Oh, I know. I am familiar with Wonder Woman's [the character] long history of skeptical audiences, censorship, and "unsavory" behind-the-scene stuff.

I was just being silly, thinking how incredible that so many successful properties are seen with disbelief/dislike/hate at first.

Edited by Cochofles