Exciting stuff I know   

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should Blank see this week?

• The Accountant
    • Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
    • Keeping Up with the Joneses
    • Tyler Perry's Boo! A Madea Halloween

1 hour ago, Boo! A Madea Halloween said:

If you voted for anything other than I'm Not Ashamed or Madea, you miss the point of these threads.  We're supposed to be torturing Blank :) 

But Keeping up with the Joneses has the lowest tomatometer/audience score? Is there something I don't know about Blanks's usual preferences that I should take into account?

Edited by Jason
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jason said:

But Keeping up with the Joneses has the lowest tomatometer/audience score? Is there something I don't know about Blanks's usual preferences that I should take into account?

It's not about low RT, it is about sending him to the most dour looking movie possible from which no enjoyment can be derived.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, grim22 said:

It's not about low RT, it is about sending him to the most dour looking movie possible from which no enjoyment can be derived.

Changed my vote to I'm Not Ashamed, clear winner. Not sure why Madea is so much worse than Joneses by that criterion though. Read synopsis and reviews, sound about equally unappealing to me.

• Like 1

Bad news for everyone. I'm Not Ashamed is playing fifteen minutes away and I thought I'd be able to get a ride there, but it turns out everyone I know is busy this week so I'll have to take the bus this week, which does not go to the only theater showing I'm Not Ashamed. Thus, I'm Not Ashamed must be removed from this week's poll. Hopefully I can add it back next week.

@CoolioD1, @Exxdee, @That One Guy, @Kraken, @grim22, @filmlover, @Jason, @SchumacherFTW, and @Alpha, feel free to change your vote since sorry, I cannot see that film this week :( 

14 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Bad news for everyone. I'm Not Ashamed is playing fifteen minutes away and I thought I'd be able to get a ride there, but it turns out everyone I know is busy this week so I'll have to take the bus this week, which does not go to the only theater showing I'm Not Ashamed. Thus, I'm Not Ashamed must be removed from this week's poll. Hopefully I can add it back next week.

@CoolioD1, @Exxdee, @That One Guy, @Kraken, @grim22, @filmlover, @Jason, @SchumacherFTW, and @Alpha, feel free to change your vote since sorry, I cannot see that film this week :( 

You will be graced by Tyler Perry this week. Everything is going as I have foreseen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blankments said:

Image result for doubt