Alli

Weekend Numbers: Thursday Previews - INFERNO: $800k

1 minute ago, Alli said:

don't be so dramatic..

He hasn't had a real hit in 7 years. And that was a slam dunk with Angels and Demons, anyone could have directed that. Rush, flop. That sea movie, huge flop. Inferno, flop. Oh I forgot The Dilemma in 2011, flop. Ron Howard is 0/4 since Angels and Demons. That is really really bad. Hollywood is still a good old boys network so he got a pass for the last 3 failures. I dont see him getting a pass moving forward.

• Like 1

Well, at the end of the day, Ron Howard is the guy responsible for A Beautiful Mind, Cinderella Man, Rush, Apollo fucking 13 (one of the best sci-fi's EVER)... yeah, he tainted his legacy w/the Dan Brown trilogy and In The Heart Of The Shit, but still, he's Ron Howard, he doesn't need to do much else for his place in the Hollywood director stars to be set.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Well, at the end of the day, Ron Howard is the guy responsible for A Beautiful Mind, Cinderella Man, Rush, Apollo fucking 13 (one of the best sci-fi's EVER)... yeah, he tainted his legacy w/the Dan Brown trilogy and In The Heart Of The Shit, but still, he's Ron Howard, he doesn't need to do much else for his place in the Hollywood director stars to be set.

I almost choked on my drink reading that :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Splash,Cocoon,Willow,Parenthood,Backdraft,Ransom,How the Grinch stole the Christmas...

Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 3