Water Bottle

Get Out | February 24th | Under Comedy/Musical Category at Golden Globes

I was talking to someone who saw a screening of the movie. (They are definitely trust worthy) They said that they think the trailer spoils too much but there are still a bunch of twists later and that the script is really good and the cast is strong. They didn't tell me anything else but that it's more of a satire/psychological thriller than sraight horror in the vain of "cabin in the woods"  

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 2

Yeah I think it will be a hit.The budget will be low and I think it will appeal to a wide range of people I can honestly see it making like 40 million domestically. Possibly more if they market it well. 

Edited by ban1o

The Trailer's youtube views aren't great but it's legit gotten so much attention on social media. The facebook video already has over 20 million views and the trailer has been spread around a lot on twitter with some videos having tens of thousands of re-tweets. I know social media isn't always the best indicator but I think it will def be a hit  if they market it well. 

Edited by ban1o