Water Bottle

Get Out | February 24th | Under Comedy/Musical Category at Golden Globes

21 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

I swear, people are SO pressed when it comes to acknowledge black people and their excellence. Literally everyone here is rooting for a movie that is yet to be released over this masterpiece....

Are you for real? The only reason people have brought IT up is because it's a horror movie and STILL set the record for most viewed trailer in the first 24 hours of all time  - THAT is saying something about how well it's gonna do. I severly doubt it's gonna be better than Get Out because Get Out is fucking amazing, but you have to be dumb as a brick not to imagine IT possibly beating it at the box office.

23 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

I swear, people are SO pressed when it comes to acknowledge black people and their excellence. Literally everyone here is rooting for a movie that is yet to be released over this masterpiece....

I do not think people are rooting for It has anything to do with race. Yes, there could be some racist that want It to win because It does not show how white people and society are racist. It is a beloved book and TV series was popular. It is a franchise just like superhero franchise. That why I think people want to do well and the trailer is one most-viewed trailers of all time.

3 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I watched that the other night. Quite effective! 

But it was let down by it's ending...I think Get Out was far better made.

The ending was the only let down of the movie.  IMO, Jane Doe is one of the scariest films I've ever seen.  I almost turned it off when watching it alone because it got me spooked.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, baumer said:

The ending was the only let down of the movie.  IMO, Jane Doe is one of the scariest films I've ever seen.  I almost turned it off when watching it alone because it got me spooked.

It was definitely very creepy! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baumer said:

If we are going past two decades, why is Sixth Sense, The Blair Witch Project and World War Z not listed here?  

I understand that @davincicode1 is thrilled with the performance of the film, as he should be, but you are keeping out a bunch of films.  Also, taking nothing away from Get Out, but when you take a gross from 1999 like Blair Witch, it certainly usurps Get Out.  Again, take nothing away from Get Out, it's a terrific performance.  I just think your agenda is a little transparent with this.  If you are going by the last 20 years, where is Sixth Sense?  And why is the 1999 BWP not on the list?

He definitely meant past two decades, as in the pre-determined time frames of what we typically refer to as decades (80s, 90s, etc), not actually 20 years. But Signs and World War Z and I Am Legend should all definitely be on there.

• Like 3

On 20/04/2017 at 6:53 PM, That One Valerian said:

Damn, I fucking despise white people.  All white people should honestly just go die.  Really, they're completely useless, and I would 100% advocate for white genocide.

9c73205e91cfece0100676b17c4b2625_have-a-

Edited by MCKillswitch123