c7X0po.gif

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Neo

Doctor Strange | 11.4.2016 | Teaser trailer released (pg 155) | Features an "intense crash sequence"

6,619 posts in this topic

I really don't like an ANT-MAN film. I want INFINITY GAUNTLET.

Don´t like it either. But its comming. Edited by fmpro

Are they going to make a Ms Marvel movie too? We need some girls in the team.

No no no no no no...

My favourite would be a Silver Surfer film, getting the cosmic perspective right. But I'm an SF addict and I don't think this would do well at the BO while being expensive to produce. So I'm afraid SS is out of the discussion :( (same problems as Sandman - I'd love to see it adapted but it would be expensive as hell and who would watch it outside the core fan group?)

Edited by IndustriousAngel

Yeah. I would love to see a SILVER SURFER film.

Edited by kayumanggi

Yeah. I would love to see a SILVER SURFER film.

Me to..But i want Marvel to do it

Hey we're already 3 - now if everyone could persuade 10 million of his friends that they should watch the Silver Surfer on the silver screen (and write about their desire to Marvel) we might do it!

Hey we're already 3 - now if everyone could persuade 10 million of his friends that they should watch the Silver Surfer on the silver screen (and write about their desire to Marvel) we might do it!

:hi5:

My favourite would be a Silver Surfer film, getting the cosmic perspective right. But I'm an SF addict and I don't think this would do well at the BO while being expensive to produce. So I'm afraid SS is out of the discussion :( (same problems as Sandman - I'd love to see it adapted but it would be expensive as hell and who would watch it outside the core fan group?)

Sandman would be amazing, but really, it's meant to be read.

No no no no no no...

What's wrong with Ms. Marvel?

Why do guys hate Ant Man?

Cuz of this:

Posted Image

plus he could make a good action comedy with Ant-Man

I say go with Yellowjacket. He's a more modern version of Ant-Man and his costume is so much cooler:

Posted Image

I don't care I want Wright

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

plus he could make a good action comedy with Ant-Man

Like Fantastic Four?

Have any of you seen This Means War? There's a scene where Chris Pine is trying to pick up Reese Witherspoon in a video store and she picks FF out of the...comedy section. I LOL'd.

Antman sucks, and it has bomb written all over it.

not like True Lies but comic book movie or Avengers, the avengers has lot humor in it.

not like True Lies but comic book movieor Avengers, the avengers has lot humor in it.

I don't know. I like Wright, I'd rather just see Ant Man in an Avengers movie. There are so many other characters that deserve a solo film. If Hulk isn't getting another chance than I don't think Ant Man deserves any chance. Keep the quality up where it should be and don't muddy the waters with something that could go oh so terribly wrong like this could.

BTW, This si the Doctor Strange thread, correct? Now that could make for an interesting film. My dream would be to see Nolan defect over to Marvel and make this. DS should be a head trip and who better than the king of head trips.