Mockingjay Raphael

Horror 2017

On 15/08/2017 at 11:42 PM, Kingp0va said:

Scream 5 flopped, FD5 didnt

Scream 5 sadly doesn't exist. 

Plus $100m on a $40m budget isn't really a flop but in terms of expectations it's a disappointment. 

Final Destination 5 ended perfectly. But remember WB don't care about endings. They care about money (Harry Potter). 

8 hours ago, Xillix said:

So, looks like we've got a four-week run of back to back horror/thriller flicks in September.

September 8: It

September 15: Mother!

September 22: Friend Request

September 29: Flatliners

Though I wouldn't be surprised if Friend Request moved at the last second. 

Is that Friend Request just being released? 

It came out in cinemas here in the UK in May 2016 lol. It spent two weeks in the top 10 and made $2m. 

Jeepers Creepers 3 should goto theatres. The first two films were #1 hits. 

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Scream 5 sadly doesn't exist. 

Plus $100m on a $40m budget isn't really a flop but in terms of expectations it's a disappointment. 

Final Destination 5 ended perfectly. But remember WB don't care about endings. They care about money (Harry Potter). 

Thats right and wrong. Ofc every studio cares about money. Its a business. But splitting the final book in two movies was and will always be the right decision. It was way too much material for one movie. Just because other franchises (*Twilight/HG*) also did it and there it was incredibly unnecessary, doesnt mean it was wrong with Harry Potter.

2 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Thats right and wrong. Ofc every studio cares about money. Its a business. But splitting the final book in two movies was and will always be the right decision. It was way too much material for one movie. Just because other franchises (*Twilight/HG*) also did it and there it was incredibly unnecessary, doesnt mean it was wrong with Harry Potter.

I didn't mean just about splitting the final movies. I meant revisiting it (Fantastic Beasts). 

Plus Harry Potter's final movie being split int two is the same as any other franchise splitting the final book into two. Money. 

17 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I didn't mean just about splitting the final movies. I meant revisiting it (Fantastic Beasts)

Plus Harry Potter's final movie being split int two is the same as any other franchise splitting the final book into two. Money. 

1. Yes, i also dont understand this 5 movie series. One would have been enough.

2. I disagree completly with the second sentence, but thats just my opinion (granted, nearly everyone who likes/loves Harry Potter agrees with me there) :)

15 hours ago, Boxofficerules said:

If you haven't watched it yet, you definitely should check Killing Ground, it's one of the most intense, brutal and raw movie that I ever watched. When it comes to create a claustrophobic atmosphere and scary psychopaths, nobody does it better than Australians.

It's also a plus that the characters are extremely relatable, and the movie has a realistic tone, if you want to watch a movie that will make you fell sick, you should watch it.