terrestrial

Tuesday 10 January - HF 2.877 | SW R1 2.532 | LLL 2.37 | Sing 1.678 | Underw. 1.561 | Pass.1.231 | Why Him .993 | Fences .749 | Moana .688 | Ass.Creed .585

Lol, I used to sneak in a ton of food back in the day.  One time I bought Chinese with me and the couple a few seats down gave me the funniest looks.  The woman gave me a huge eye roll but I could tell the guy was jealous as fuck. :D 

Sing and Moana looking at 500-550 WW each I guess. That will give them a combined WW gross of 1-1.1b.

There's a small but realistic chance that their combined WW falls below Zootopia's WW of 1.024b.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jb007 said:

For 20 years in the US, I always used to get Popcorn. Coke and Twizzlers.

Now in India, I get Chicken burgers, sandwiches and chicken hot dogs with coke. Once in a while I still get popcorn. At theaters where they have Cafe Coffee Day (A Starbucks clone), I get Smoked Chicken and Coke/Thums Up. 

Here in New Orleans we have hard liquor :qotd: plus we can bring in anything out of the mall Food court.

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Like 1