cannastop

What movies did you hear people talk about today?

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Nolan will get a good performance out of her!

Hide contents

She dies in the 3rd act

Please. She already turned down Deadpool because she didn't want to play The Girlfriend, what makes you think she would be more inclined to play a Dead Nolan Wife?

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Please. She already turned down Deadpool because she didn't want to play The Girlfriend, what makes you think she would be more inclined to play a Dead Nolan Wife?

Because....Chris Nolan? ?

Only Josh Hartnett has such powah to turn him down

Edited by MrPink

12 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Because....Chris Nolan? ?

Only Josh Hartnett has such powah to turn him down

Just because he's about to get a good performance out of one of those One Direction clowns doesn't mean every actor will is gonna be lining up to work with him, bro.

10 hours ago, AABATTERY said:

Guys at work were talking about movies they did English projects about. They said In Time was a great movie. Like it wasn't just one person, it was agreed upon by a decent amount of people. :kitschjob:

Hey, if it works for them. All the power to them I guess. but in time??

I like In Time :ph34r:

This wasn't today but it's pretty memorable.

In my Psychology class, my instructor was talking about how when people are being interrogated that under the pressure they could give false confessions, and one of the student's was like "So it's like a Jedi mind trick?" and my teacher was like "I'm sorry what?" "and the girl was like "You know like it Star Wars" and she's like "Im sorry I've never seen Star Wars" and the girl was like "What you haven't seen star wars?" "I'm dropping this class!" 

That is my kind of person. :lol:

Edited by Kalo

27 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Just because he's about to get a good performance out of one of those One Direction clowns doesn't mean every actor will is gonna be lining up to work with him, bro.

It's not just Nolan! The Aaron Rodgers story is just too good to not win Oscars. It writes itself. It acts itself. It has my guidance! My casting!

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

It's not just Nolan! The Aaron Rodgers story is just too good to not win Oscars. It writes itself. It acts itself. It has my guidance! My casting!

Give me a fucking break. You are not one with the Force, and the Force wants nothing to do with you. BOOM!

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Give me a fucking break. You are not one with the Force, and the Force wants nothing to do with you. BOOM!

Nah, fam. The Force is with all of us.

Edited by MrPink