Water Bottle

Eternal Camping (WB's Independent Movie Project) | CAMPAIGN IS LIVE

Is this is what you meant when you said you're a producer? I kicked my nephew a couple grand for Xmas '15 so he could make 'proper' as he called it, YouTube videos. Does that make me a producer too? 

I'd also ask for a pay rise, I have no idea what a CM here is paid, but surely it's at least ~$30k? That said I'd be aiming for a higher budget personally. Best of luck to you though. 

7 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Is this is what you meant when you said you're a producer? I kicked my nephew a couple grand for Xmas '15 so he could make 'proper' as he called it, YouTube videos. Does that make me a producer too? 

I'd also ask for a pay rise, I have no idea what a CM here is paid, but surely it's at least ~$30k? That said I'd be aiming for a higher budget personally. Best of luck to you though. 

Please don't bring that attitude in here. Thanks. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

This isn't the place to start an argument. 

Not sure I agree with that... joking of course. 

Never intended to, just found the thread looking for more information on WB's producing projects as he was discussing it in a separate thread. I wish him only the best for the project, I was merely curious. 

• Like 1

• Community Manager
8 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

If you started a production business for your nephew and didn't just fund him but actually produced then yeah you'd be a producer. A producer of "proper" Youtube videos but a producer nonetheless.

I'd aim for a higher budget too if I thought I could raise it on Indiegogo but I think $50k is a reach as it is! :)

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

If you started a production business for your nephew and didn't just fund him but actually produced then yeah you'd be a producer. A producer of "proper" Youtube videos but a producer nonetheless.

I'd aim for a higher budget too if I thought I could raise it on Indiegogo but I think $50k is a reach as it is! :)

I'll happily kick some in when you're live. Need more properly independent film makers now more than ever.  

• Like 8

• Community Manager

@baumer @junkshop36 @AndyLL @grey ghost

@Jayhawk @Fancyarcher @JamesCameronScholar

(Tagging you all since you seemed interested and/or indicated you'd donate)

Just bumping this for all of you that are getting home from a long day's work! If possible, donating today could help with momentum! Sharing is good but without donations then the project doesn't get the money! We could really use it!

Thanks to @Telemachos for creating the logo and poster. And thanks to @Dexter of Suburbia and @franfar for donating!

(Sorry to be annoyingly persistent)

• Like 7

I will certainly donate as well WB.  It might have to wait till next Thursday though.  I'm on a budget this year and with my dog passing away last week, I kind of went over budget already.  So it can't be today.  Thursday of next week for sure.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, baumer said:

my dog passing away last week

Sorry to hear this baumer, losing a family pet is always tough. 

@Water Bottle I'll be donating at the weekend. What are your broader plans for this to get more exposure? Have you submitted it to various subreddits etc? 

Edited by JamesCameronScholar
cold hands = mistakes
  • Like 4