Water Bottle

Eternal Camping (WB's Independent Movie Project) | CAMPAIGN IS LIVE

• Community Manager
3 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Sorry to hear this baumer, losing a family pet is always tough. 

@Water Bottle I'll be donating at the weekend. What are your broader plans for this to get more exposure? Have you submitted it to various subreddits etc? 

Subreddits are a good idea, actually. I'll try that later today. Right now I'm concentrating still on social media: twitter/Facebook, reaching out to all my contacts. I also did just post an ad on another forum (was waiting to get permission, finally got it). I did get contacted by a reporter so she might be doing an article on Eternal Camping so if that happens, that increases my exposure!

8 hours ago, baumer said:

I will certainly donate as well WB.  It might have to wait till next Thursday though.  I'm on a budget this year and with my dog passing away last week, I kind of went over budget already.  So it can't be today.  Thursday of next week for sure.

That's fine, also sorry about your dog. I know that's rough.

• Like 7

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

Just donated! Best of luck with the campaign, I'll let some people know who may be interested.

Thanks!

I'm hoping we at least get to amount that I can use to supplement the money I already have for the movie even if I miss the $50k goal. :)

• Like 1

• Community Manager
4 minutes ago, carolwoodpr said:

Also do you need Actors or is that covered?  Andy just donated, hope it helps WB.

We'll need actors but depending on how much we get depends on whether we can only rely on local talent or not. :) It certainly helps!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

We'll need actors but depending on how much we get depends on whether we can only rely on local talent or not. :) It certainly helps!

Our son is an Actor if you need him.  We might be able to get him to you.  Glad we could help.  Andy has been a part of these forums for what seems like forever, I am glad I finally joined.

Edited by carolwoodpr
  • Like 3

• Community Manager
17 minutes ago, carolwoodpr said:

Our son is an Actor if you need him.  We might be able to get him to you.  Glad we could help.  Andy has been a part of these forums for what seems like forever, I am glad I finally joined.

I'd love to consider him if he's in the right age range (11-14) when we cast/film! :)

• Like 1