Water Bottle

Eternal Camping (WB's Independent Movie Project) | CAMPAIGN IS LIVE

• Community Manager

Hey! I don't know how many of you know this but I've been working this last year on a film! I've written the script, done some pre-production work I'll likely have to redo, and have been working to set up an Indiegogo campaign. Turns out it took longer to do the video than I expected but I think I'm ready to launch! The campaign has an official start date of February 27th!

Right now I'm trying to build up as much interest to get as much money as possible on the first day! The first day in these campaigns can be critical: I want to get at least a quarter of the $50,000 I seek in order to stand a good chance of meeting my goal. If you want to donate, that's great! Save up your money! If you can't donate but want to help me, that's great too!

If you want to learn more about the movie: visit the website!

Please like and share the social media pages:

Facebook: We have a page! Like and share!

Twitter: We have a twitter account! Follow and share!

Instagram: We have an Instagram as well! Follow!

Any help would be appreciated!

THE CAMPAIGN IS NOW LIVE:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/eternal-camping-zombies#/

Please donate if you can!

(I'll move this to the Speakesy in a few days but just wanted to get as many eyes as possible!)

• Like 32

9 minutes ago, Talkie said:

You might want to make the thread title more descriptive. I thought this was a discussion of camping experiences. All I know about camping is firestarting and cooking thing on sticks, so I was hoping to pick up some tips. :lol:

I highly recommend.

• Like 3

• Community Manager
22 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Like will people who donate a certain amount make the credits?

Yes.

I don't remember which level but I think it's either a low-tier or mid-tier award.

54 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

But back on topic.

WB... i've been reading your updates on Facebook.  It's amazing how you came up with a plan and you've been implementing and documenting what you have been doing day by day for a year.

Thanks!

When the movie is said and done, I hope it can also serve as a cool guide to wanna be filmmakers.

• Like 10