WrathOfHan

Monday Numbers: Split 2.9M | xXx and Hidden Figures 1.3M

9 minutes ago, Jim Shorts said:

Where do your projections have R1 finishing? 540ish?

More or less, yeah.  Probably a little less. North of 535, though.  It's all a bit complicated since R1 is having stronger Tuesdays  and slightly softer Thursdays and Fridays.

Presidents' Day weekend being a week later is playing with things a bit, as well.  There I just did a total guess and swapped the Fri-Thr weeks, drop wise.  

Right now if it followed TFA exactly from this point on, with the Pres Day swap, I get 539.966m.  But if R1 gets a stronger Tuesday like it has been, it'll bump it back up a mil or two before dropping back down again.  Still, 540 +/- seems about right.

5 hours ago, JonathanLB said:

I'm telling you, this forum turns to crickets after the holidays end ha ha. Like someone said a few days ago, those of us who show up for weekdays in January are the die-hards I guess :P

I thought it was interesting how near the top Patriots Day is really the only outlier there, with a better decline than the other films above it, but otherwise pretty much uniform declines. Whether or not it's "good" for Rogue One, I don't know, but it does seem like it's certainly normal as every film did about the same percent of business Monday as compared to Sunday.

I check the numbers every day regardless of what time of year it is. The main difference with this time of year is that I don't post much about them lol

The only ones I care about right now are Split and RO

• Like 2