Incarnadine

Wednesday numbers (not that anyone really cares)

4 minutes ago, Eevin said:

We really are knee-deep in box office doldrums...this is the first time the #1 movie was under $1m since November 3rd. Hopefully this weekend sees some breakouts. 

I think we are in for two breakouts and one somewhat disappointing, but still ok,  opening.

I'm still laughing about  when I saw weekend projections for JW at 19m - 22m (Variety maybe?) only a few days ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I do appreciate you making the effort to post them, thank you!

While it  has been kind of dead I'm still rooting for Split, LLL and ADP to make every dollar they can squeeze out of their runs before they lose all their theaters to newer movies.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone. This thread has been a great read. I'd especially like to thank the following for their insights. 

@baumer @4815162342 @CJohn @grim22 @MrPink @AAbitterY @Telemachos @GiantCALBears @dashrendar44 @DAJK @Jason @Dexter of Suburbia @grey ghost @Fullbuster @Water Bottle @Goffe @That One Guy @Ethan Hunt @Jayhawk @JJ-8 @Fifty Shades Rth @jj99 @carolwoodpr @franfar @Porthos @trifle @The Futurist @Ozymandias @lab276 @BoxOfficeZ @xanamanax @DAR @Lordmandeep

If I forgot any of the great contributors to this thread and there's been so many.  Please note it was a deliberate snub. 

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Thanks everyone. This thread has been a great read. I'd especially like to thank the following for their insights. 

@baumer @4815162342 @CJohn @grim22 @MrPink @AAbitterY @Telemachos @GiantCALBears @dashrendar44 @DAJK @Jason @Dexter of Suburbia @grey ghost @Fullbuster @Water Bottle @Goffe @That One Guy @Ethan Hunt @Jayhawk @JJ-8 @Fifty Shades Rth @jj99 @carolwoodpr @franfar @Porthos @trifle @The Futurist @Ozymandias @lab276 @BoxOfficeZ @xanamanax @DAR @Lordmandeep

If I forgot any of the great contributors to this thread and there's been so many.  Please note it was a deliberate snub. 

:kitschjob::qotd:

25 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

The-Dundies-michael-scott-715849_500_282

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

giphy.gif

• Like 8

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

Always ready to help :qotd: 

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

I contributed a major part :sadben: