YM!

Improv, Not Dead Yet. YourMother's Sitcom casting

Remember this from Today anyone?

BKBing Ethan Episode 2: Praise The Power Rangers.

Gokira (Tom Cruise) brainwashes YourMother, Ethan Hunt, That One Guy (Jay Baracuel) and WrathOfHan into becoming members of the Church of Power Rangers, and it's up to BKB, DAJK (Austin McDonald) and AABATTERY (Jenaine Clement) to fix it.

Recently I came up with a fun idea for our community. Let's make a story/sitcom/dramedy together. Not everyone has do join but I have an idea on how to do it.

It'd be like a thread. We start with a theme, someone does a line and pass it onto the next person, and so on and so forth. Meaning let's we title it something like

BKBing Ethan Episode 69: It's not me, It's You (in general).

Someone says a line or two and passes on to the next person and the next person could pass it back to set up a dialogue or pass it along to someone else. I was thinking about doing this in the summer months or April. I just want to know who's interested.

• Like 1