chasmmi

The Summer Game 2017 | Beans have been counted, sprouts measured, zombies destroyed, and Tele relegated to... oh wait better not... | Let the Pre-Season Reveals begin ...

@chasmmi

I just noted we have a problem with the TOTAL GROSSES QUESTION.

In your first post here you asked for :

F: TOTAL GROSSES

Predict a total gross for each of: Top 15 Domestic, Top 7 W/E, Top 10 WW and Top 5 China (This does not have to have any mathematical connection to your predictions in parts A-D). This will look something like:

Top 15: 3 Billion dollars

Top 7 W/E 475M

Top 10 WW: 8 Trillion Dollars

Top 5 China: 17 dollars

Accept in the template : you have the following

F: Total Grosses:

Top 15 Dom)

Top 7 W/E) 

Top 10 WW)

CHINA IS MISSING ??????  I think most are copying the template which means so far everyone has missed China.  I'm going to include China in my answers however if you want to exclude feel free.  we could always note to everyone getting them to update their answers / and update the template so no one else is effected....

3 minutes ago, JJ-8 said:

@chasmmi

Hide contents

Predict a total gross for each of: Top 15 Domestic, Top 7 W/E, Top 10 WW and Top 5 China (This does not have to have any mathematical connection to your predictions in parts A-D). This will look something like:

Top 7 W/E 475M

Hide contents

Top 15 Dom)

Top 7 W/E) 

Top 10 WW)

CHINA IS MISSING ??????  I think most are copying the template which means so far everyone has missed China.  I'm going to include China in my answers however if you want to exclude feel free.  we could always note to everyone getting them to update their answers / and update the template so no one else is effected....

Yeah that got noticed about a week ago and I decided that it was best just to ignore China and hope that nobody brought it up.

So, yeah errr thanks for that :) 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, JJ-8 said:

@chasmmi

Hide contents

Top 7 W/E 475M

Hide contents

Top 15 Dom)

Top 7 W/E) 

Top 10 WW)

You say that like China is relevant to WW box office grosses these days!

Spoiler

:ph34r:

Shoot, I may have to sit this one out guys :( was hoping I could get to it but my online courses are all due at the end of the week and I won't have time to finish my pre seasons. My grandma is also dying and we are visiting her this weekend, so I just won't be able to work around this. Hope the game goes well though!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Shoot, I may have to sit this one out guys :( was hoping I could get to it but my online courses are all due at the end of the week and I won't have time to finish my pre seasons. My grandma is also dying and we are visiting her this weekend, so I just won't be able to work around this. Hope the game goes well though!

Sorry to hear :( You still have until next week if you want to forgo Week 0.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Dude so sorry.  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Sorry to hear that :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Sorry man. 

• Like 2

Yeah,

SO just to clarify with everybody, You can keep working on/editing preseason stuff until May 4th.

But any edits after the April 28th deadline will disqualify you from scoring points for the Week 0 questions.

SO if folks are a little behind, you do still have 10 days or so to get entries in.   

• Like 2