chasmmi

The Summer Game 2017 | Beans have been counted, sprouts measured, zombies destroyed, and Tele relegated to... oh wait better not... | Let the Pre-Season Reveals begin ...

2 hours ago, Matrix4You said:

If the final SOTM is due this week, and we have nothing but a weekly next week, does that mean we are in for another BOTM!?

Million-Dollar-Birthday-Fries-Screenshot

I'm not sure....maybe. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 20.08.2017 at 7:04 AM, WrathOfHan said:

SOTM 11:

5. Will Nut Job have more than 9 days above $1M? Yes. It'll be at 7 days after this weekend. It should have at least one more 1M day over the next week, and Labor Day should get it to 9 if it isn't there already. I'll include scores in parentheses if No is the answer just in case. 

Sorry to rain on Chewy's parade but I doubt this will stay Yes. So far it's had 7 days above $1m, and it needs another three (since the question specifies "more than 9"). It's not jumping over 90% on Tuesday. Saturday could be the 8th day, but even that isn't locked. And then where are the other 2 days supposed to come from? 

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Sorry to rain on Chewy's parade but I doubt this will stay Yes. So far it's had 7 days above $1m, and it needs another three (since the question specifies "more than 9"). It's not jumping over 90% on Tuesday. Saturday could be the 8th day, but even that isn't locked. And then where are the other 2 days supposed to come from? 

The lying fake news media thinks they can tell you Nut Job did not have 10 days above 1 million, sad!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jake Gittes said:

Closer than you might've thought... it jumped 81% yesterday. :rofl: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

It could make it this weekend.  Fri/Sat/Sun = 10 days.  If not, Sat, Sun, Mon of the week after present the possibility.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

It could make it this weekend.  Fri/Sat/Sun = 10 days.  If not, Sat, Sun, Mon of the week after present the possibility.

Friday would need to drop less than 40% from last week and Sunday less than 25%. I don't think it'll be high enough over Labor Day weekend to pull $1m days. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Friday would need to drop less than 40% from last week and Sunday less than 25%. I don't think it'll be high enough over Labor Day weekend to pull $1m days. 

That's not really impossible given the dearth of releases.

• Like 1