Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

chasmmi

The Summer Game - It's is coming... and it is GLORIOUS. Opening Preseason Deadline is Thursday April 27th 11:59pm Forum Time

176 posts in this topic

Woah... i'm done... now to fat finger the info into my answer sheet :D

:bop:

3 people like this

@chasmmi

I just noted we have a problem with the TOTAL GROSSES QUESTION.

In your first post here you asked for :

F: TOTAL GROSSES

Predict a total gross for each of: Top 15 Domestic, Top 7 W/E, Top 10 WW and Top 5 China (This does not have to have any mathematical connection to your predictions in parts A-D). This will look something like:

Top 15: 3 Billion dollars

Top 7 W/E 475M

Top 10 WW: 8 Trillion Dollars

Top 5 China: 17 dollars

Accept in the template : you have the following

F: Total Grosses:

Top 15 Dom)

Top 7 W/E) 

Top 10 WW)

CHINA IS MISSING ??????  I think most are copying the template which means so far everyone has missed China.  I'm going to include China in my answers however if you want to exclude feel free.  we could always note to everyone getting them to update their answers / and update the template so no one else is effected....

3 minutes ago, JJ-8 said:

@chasmmi

Hide contents

Predict a total gross for each of: Top 15 Domestic, Top 7 W/E, Top 10 WW and Top 5 China (This does not have to have any mathematical connection to your predictions in parts A-D). This will look something like:

Top 7 W/E 475M

Hide contents

Top 15 Dom)

Top 7 W/E) 

Top 10 WW)

CHINA IS MISSING ??????  I think most are copying the template which means so far everyone has missed China.  I'm going to include China in my answers however if you want to exclude feel free.  we could always note to everyone getting them to update their answers / and update the template so no one else is effected....

Yeah that got noticed about a week ago and I decided that it was best just to ignore China and hope that nobody brought it up.

So, yeah errr thanks for that :) 

5 people like this

5 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

Yeah that got noticed about a week ago and I decided that it was best just to ignore China and hope that nobody brought it up.

So, yeah errr thanks for that :) 

hiding.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

hiding.gif

I think Homer does it better.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

And i'm officially done... (at least the pre-season stuff...)

tired-dog.jpg

4 people like this

1 hour ago, JJ-8 said:

I think Homer does it better.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

4 people like this

3 hours ago, JJ-8 said:

@chasmmi

Hide contents

Top 7 W/E 475M

Hide contents

Top 15 Dom)

Top 7 W/E) 

Top 10 WW)

You say that like China is relevant to WW box office grosses these days!

Spoiler

:ph34r:

Shoot, I may have to sit this one out guys :( was hoping I could get to it but my online courses are all due at the end of the week and I won't have time to finish my pre seasons. My grandma is also dying and we are visiting her this weekend, so I just won't be able to work around this. Hope the game goes well though!

4 people like this

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Shoot, I may have to sit this one out guys :( was hoping I could get to it but my online courses are all due at the end of the week and I won't have time to finish my pre seasons. My grandma is also dying and we are visiting her this weekend, so I just won't be able to work around this. Hope the game goes well though!

Sorry to hear :( You still have until next week if you want to forgo Week 0.

6 people like this

43 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Dude so sorry.  

2 people like this

45 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Sorry to hear that :(

2 people like this

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Sorry man. 

1 person likes this

My condolences, @DAJK. Best wishes on dealing with everything.

1 person likes this

Thank you guys for the support, it really means a lot

4 people like this

Yeah,

SO just to clarify with everybody, You can keep working on/editing preseason stuff until May 4th.

But any edits after the April 28th deadline will disqualify you from scoring points for the Week 0 questions.

SO if folks are a little behind, you do still have 10 days or so to get entries in.   

1 person likes this