Fullbuster

Tangled : Before Ever After (March 10, 2017)

I really enjoyed the movie, but it does seem like it's setting up to be Tangled 2.0 with a loving but overprotective family. If we get a Eugene / Queen Ariana episode, i'll be happy.

6 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

Plus, Wind in My Hair is just extremely catchy.

IT IS! It's better than any song in the actual movie (and I love I've Got A Dream and Mother Knows Best Reprise)

• Like 2

Caught back up on this because the finale is coming up soon-ish. For anyone on the fence about watching it, it's legitimately really good. If you don't mind the art style, all the production values are there (great voice work, music, etc.). It does a great job of filling out the world as well. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

I watched Season 2 and damn this series is so good, having it available that way on Disney+ was a blessing, I really, really loved it!

I was more into anime this last decade, abandoning cartoons deemed too "kiddy" but this show was something else, amazing!