Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 2 - Laying the C.H.I.P.S. Down

@4815162342 @Arlborn @ChipMunky @Eevin @Goffe @Wrath @WrathOfHan @chasmmi @YourMother @DAJK @elcaballero @Ethan Hunt @aabattery @That One Guy @Fancyarcher @RandomJC @JJ-8 @CoolEric258 @BourneFan #1

Reminder that predictions are due in 3 hours approximately if you haven't done them already!

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

@4815162342 @Arlborn @ChipMunky @Eevin @Goffe @Wrath @WrathOfHan @chasmmi @YourMother @DAJK @elcaballero @Ethan Hunt @aabattery @That One Guy @Fancyarcher @RandomJC @JJ-8 @CoolEric258 @BourneFan #1

Reminder that predictions are due in 3 hours approximately if you haven't done them already!

Sent mine in this morning. Will edit in a few minutes if I need to :)

2 hours ago, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

Oh right, about to send them.

7 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Feel shaky on all the openers. Power Rangers could go anywhere from 20-50 really.

PR is the hardest, and I made my Trainspotting prediction before I saw theater count, which will bite me in the ass, I'm sure.

8 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

PR is the hardest, and I made my Trainspotting prediction before I saw theater count, which will bite me in the ass, I'm sure.

That and it ended up with the most annoying of theater counts. I hate predicting 50~100 screens as the pta could be anything depending in what kings of screens they are

• Like 4

8 hours ago, chasmmi said:

TBH I think even Spag may not be sure how that flash fight worked :P 

If I were a betting man, which sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not, I'd be going heavy into "maybe you're not", but I don't think see a market for that.

Edited by Wrath

So here's the deal....I'm at a convention this weekend and have been super busy. However, I know you all desire Flash Fight results....the wait will end now.

Spaghetti: For this flash fight, we sent 6 contestants, @Eevin, @elcaballero, @DAJK, @aabattery, @RandomJC, and @chasmmi into our hut of knowledge. They must use special reality vision goggles to summon one of six cards.  Because three robots are here, they get a 1.5% boost for the weekend. Gold cards are winners, Grey cards are neutral. Each losing card has this picture on it: :wintf:

The goggles show an alternate reality with bizarre colors and mystery, a la the world of Doctor Strange. They are surrounded by several clones of Tilda Swinton. They start crying tea and reciting poetry.

Elcaballero: Come on, let this be a good one.

Chasmmi:  You idiot, this is how I'd do it.

DAJK: Guys, chill. We're on the same team.

Chasmmi: Exactly, and with slambros gone, we can gain up on Ethan.

DAJK: I think that might be a fool's errand. *Watching elcaballero struggle rapidly, wailing his hands all over each card.*

AABATTERY: Eeenie....meenie....minie....mo.

RandomJC: No wait needed, I think I see the pattern! This card's mine!

AABATTERY: Monkey see, monkey do, I guess.

Eevin: How the hell did you? Uh....I'll try to take it I guess.

DAJK: Lookin' good! Think I found a good one!

Chasmmi: This one's mine.

Elcaballero: Shit, only one left?

Spaghetti: Impressive, everyone take off your goggles!

Eevin: Finally! That world was....*:wintf:* crap!

AABATTERY: Not too shabby.

RandomJC: Yes! Gold card!

DAJK: Me too!

Chasmmi: Elcaballero, please show us your Ryder card.

Elcaballero: I hate you so much.

Spaghetti: Now that we're done distorting reality, and believe me, we'll use these again soon, we have two winners! Congrats DAJK and RandomJC! Elcaballero and Eevin.....let's hope the Toons go to tribal council this week. Tune in Monday for another exciting episode of Survivor!

------

Results:

Spoiler

Top 5:

1. Beauty and the Beast - 63.2%

2. Saban's Power Rangers - 15.1%

3. Kong: Skull Island - 3.7%

4. Katamarayudu - 2.9%

5. Logan - 2.7%

The score: (Ranking + Film Score)*Derby Score

DAJK: 5.229 (+2 coins)

RandomJC: 5.078 (+2 coins)

AABATTERY: 4.529

Chasmmi: 2.697

Eevin: 2.424 (+1 vote against if team on tribal council)

Elcaballero: 1.924 (+1 vote against if team on tribal council)

• Like 9