Plain Old Tele

BOT: The Revisiting! The Top 25 of 2007 -- It's done! Best Film of 2007 has been revealed!

47 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i had the savages right at the bottom of my list. honestly since it was kinda a buzzy indie at the time and it got some awards attention i do think it'd be way higher up if we were doing this in '08. shame it's kinda vanished since.

I know I saw it, but I have zero memory about it, so I didn't include it.

1 minute ago, narniadis said:

Lol yall to be fair they are both vapid and dull action films but at least Transformers has a soul (of sorts) and an actual story that can go somewhere. As well as a relatable (if terrible) lead actor. 

Quite the opposite I think they're both pretty dope. But Transformers much more so

• Like 1

1 minute ago, narniadis said:

Lol yall to be fair they are both vapid and dull action films but at least Transformers has a soul (of sorts) and an actual story that can go somewhere. As well as a relatable (if terrible) lead actor. 

jcc.gif

• Like 3

Mad Max Fury Road is probably the closest thing I can think of to an objectively perfect movie.

Transformers is pretty much the male equivalent of Twilight.

Why is this even a discussion?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, rukaio101 said:

Mad Max Fury Road is probably the closest thing I can think of to an objectively perfect movie.

Transformers is pretty much the male equivalent of Twilight.

Why is this even a discussion?

Has anyone ever told you that you're really opinionated and have no idea what fun is?

1 hour ago, grim22 said:

Since @TelemAAchos is taking his own sweet time. Here are numbers 140 thru 148

140 Saw 4

141 The Condemned

142 Awake

143 Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon

144 Firehouse Dog

145 Freedom Writers

146 The Painted Veil

147 The Savages

148 The Water Horse

THat was my vote for Freedom Writers

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Has anyone ever told you that you're really opinionated and have no idea what fun is?

Pfft. This isn't even me at peak opinionated mode. Come back when I start writing 5-part articles on how shit the movie is and then we'll talk.

Also, since when was MMFR not fun?

Edited by rukaio101
  • Like 3