CJohn

CINEMACON 2017 | Official Thread

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

So when does Sony's presentation start and where do I find it?

It's supposed to be right now. The presentation is for exhibitors and journalists only, so there's no online stream. The best place to look for info seems to be Twitter. (Although I've heard the Wi-Fi's shit, so tweets will probably be slow.)

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

It's supposed to be right now. The presentation is for exhibitors and journalists only, so there's no online stream. The best place to look for info seems to be Twitter. (Although I've heard the Wi-Fi's shit, so tweets will probably be slow.)

Comingsoon normally has something by now but nothing is there.

30 minutes ago, Cookson said:

Do they announce NEW movies at this? Or is it more given movies dates etc? 

You likely won't see anything really far off announced. It's centered on big movies coming out over the next year.

Edited by tribefan695

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

http://deadline.com/2017/03/paramount-sets-release-dates-for-suburbicon-action-point-a-quiet-place-cinemacon-1202053402/

First release date announcements are in! Suburbicon Nov. 3 wide, Action Point March 23rd, and A Quiet Place April 13.

I just read about Suburbicon, sounds great (and obviously has an amazing cast). Hopefully Clooney rebounds from The Monuments Men.

Wait. They moved Baby Driver out of a quiet month to put it 5 days after Transformers and nine days before their own Spider-Man? The hell are they on?

What, were they worried The Hitman's Bodyguard was gonna steal their thunder?