Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 5 - Faters Gonna Fate

59 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Turning on Oldboy right now.

Oldboy! Pah! 

That's the Big Mac of Korean cinema.  Poser!

i mean of course it isn't, it's fantastic.  A top 5 park chan wook film.  But the sentiment of my vitriol still stands

:)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

Oldboy! Pah! 

That's the Big Mac of Korean cinema.  Poser!

Reveal hidden contents

He'll get double points for watching the two lesser known films of the Vengeance trilogy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chasmmi said:

You enjoyed that one then? :) 

Not quite done yet, but I'm liking it more than I expected to. You definitely have to be willing to let the movie go where its going to go. At first it kind of annoyed me, but once I got onto its wavelength I dug it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wrath said:

You know you have until Friday at noon, right? As one of the top finishers.

No, really. No need to look it up.

Mhmm sure, this is eerily reminiscent of when I was told my socials presentation was delayed until the next week. 

Also so good luck to you and @chasmmi before we end up on seperate teams :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

Mhmm sure, this is eerily reminiscent of when I was told my socials presentation was delayed until the next week. 

Also so good luck to you and @chasmmi before we end up on seperate teams :)

Hah. GL to you too. Making sure I get that in there before I'd have to be insincere about it.

That reminds me, my first year of college, my first exam was Wed morning. I was a serious night owl and for no particular reason I stayed up all night Monday night. I figured I'd sleep until early afternoon, study for a few hours, then go to bed ealy because the exam was at 8 am.

So at like 6 am, I wander down the hall to the floor RA's room and he's got the exam schedule posted. Out of curiousity, I check what exams were happening Tuesday morning.

It was really funny! There was a typo! It said my first exam was 8 am Tuesday! In less than two hours! Oh, what a funny typo that was...

Suddenly I realized it wasn't a typo and I had an exam in 90 minutes I not only hadn't studied for, I'd just been up all night.

All things considered, I did pretty well on that exam. But that was a low bar to get over.

• Like 2