Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Valonqar

Star Wars Celebration Orlando Live Stream Party! Thu&Fri!

252 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

:welcome:

to the Star Wars Celebration Orlando Streaming Party! We'll be streaming 2 important events:

40th Anniversary panel, April 13 from 11 am - 12:30 pm EST

The Last Jedi  panel, April 14 from 11 am - 12:30 pm EST

The highly anticipated, likely viewing records-breaking trailer is expected to drop during/after TLJ panel but don't miss ultra hyped 40th Anni tomorrow! 

Streaming will be happening on these links:

http://www.starwars.com/news/watch-star-wars-celebration-orlando-live-on-starwars-com-presented-by-verizon

https://www.youtube.com/user/starwars

May the Force be with us! Star Wars is back!

star-wars-show-live-celebration-orlando-

UPDATE: INTERNATIONAL LIVE LINK IN CASE REGULAR LINK FREEZES THANKS TO @Daxtreme

Edited by Valonqar
4 people like this

Stoked for this! And not just because of the Last Jedi trailer either! I hope to hear news on future movies and I want to know more about Battlefront 2 as well as new books and stuff. Also want to hear from the Rebels Season 4 panel!

Just now, JB33 said:

Stoked for this! And not just because of the Last Jedi trailer either! I hope to hear news on future movies and I want to know more about Battlefront 2 as well as new books and stuff. Also want to hear from the Rebels Season 4 panel!

All panels will be streaming so we can watch all of them. I just highlighted the most hyped but all discussion is welcome. it's a big party! :hiphiphoray:

3 people like this

Hopefully I can watch some of them since I am alone at work, but I also have online training so it will be tough.  I'll at least come in here for updates :) 

26 minutes ago, 75live said:

Hopefully I can watch some of them since I am alone at work, but I also have online training so it will be tough.  I'll at least come in here for updates :) 

If you want I can tag you for major updates so that you find them easily. The thread will probably grow fast when the stream starts rolling. I'm working tomorrow, but not on Friday, so hopefully I won't be running errands between 11 am and 12:30 pm EST. :)

1 person likes this

That battlefront 2 trailer already has me hyped. 

3 hours ago, Valonqar said:

If you want I can tag you for major updates so that you find them easily. The thread will probably grow fast when the stream starts rolling. I'm working tomorrow, but not on Friday, so hopefully I won't be running errands between 11 am and 12:30 pm EST. :)

sounds good.  I would appreciate that :) 

Well shit.  Woke up at 8:30 because I was hanging out at the hotel bar with some SW fans From the Bay Area.  Anyway it's still only first day so going to try get a feel of the convention.

12 minutes ago, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

When does this start?

11 am - 12:30 pm EST is 40th Anniversary. They may have panels before that on the same link. For everyone who isn't in EST zone, here's the EST time zone converter:

http://timebie.com/std/est.php

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

11 am - 12:30 pm EST is 40th Anniversary. They may have panels before that on the same link. For everyone who isn't in EST zone, here's the EST time zone converter:

http://timebie.com/std/est.php

UGhhhh

I'm in class then

15 minutes ago, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

UGhhhh

I'm in class then

I don't expect a trailer (that's tomorrow) but we can tag you for updates if they announce new movies and that sort of thing. 

http://www.starwars.com/

sws-live-stream-begins-april-13_ca880e07

1h left guys

Posted (edited)

:hiphiphoray:

Excitement building! Hopefully it's worth the sit down. 

Edited by Valonqar
1 person likes this

I should have a pretty light day at work so I should be able to hear a good chunk of the 40th panel.  And then off tomorrow so I'll be able to watch TLJ panel.

did anything start yet?  I just was able to log on to check

Just now, 75live said:

did anything start yet?  I just was able to log on to check

18 min or so til the beginning. 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

18 min or so til the beginning. 

thanks.  I know you said you would tag me which I appreciate, but just went straight to the thread :P 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, 75live said:

thanks.  I know you said you would tag me which I appreciate, but just went straight to the thread :P 

No worries! I can see sounds coming from YT link so it's working, they are getting ready. 10 min!

Edited by Valonqar
1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

No worries! I can see sounds coming from YT link so it's working, they are getting ready. 10 min!

nice.  Yeah I'll still need the tags as I am in training so I may actually have to listen to them at some point  lol