Valonqar

Star Wars Celebration Orlando Live Stream Party! Thu&Fri!

:welcome:

to the Star Wars Celebration Orlando Streaming Party! We'll be streaming 2 important events:

40th Anniversary panel, April 13 from 11 am - 12:30 pm EST

The Last Jedi  panel, April 14 from 11 am - 12:30 pm EST

The highly anticipated, likely viewing records-breaking trailer is expected to drop during/after TLJ panel but don't miss ultra hyped 40th Anni tomorrow! 

Streaming will be happening on these links:

http://www.starwars.com/news/watch-star-wars-celebration-orlando-live-on-starwars-com-presented-by-verizon

https://www.youtube.com/user/starwars

May the Force be with us! Star Wars is back!

star-wars-show-live-celebration-orlando-

UPDATE: INTERNATIONAL LIVE LINK IN CASE REGULAR LINK FREEZES THANKS TO @Daxtreme

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 4

Stoked for this! And not just because of the Last Jedi trailer either! I hope to hear news on future movies and I want to know more about Battlefront 2 as well as new books and stuff. Also want to hear from the Rebels Season 4 panel!

Just now, JB33 said:

Stoked for this! And not just because of the Last Jedi trailer either! I hope to hear news on future movies and I want to know more about Battlefront 2 as well as new books and stuff. Also want to hear from the Rebels Season 4 panel!

All panels will be streaming so we can watch all of them. I just highlighted the most hyped but all discussion is welcome. it's a big party! :hiphiphoray:

• Like 3

Hopefully I can watch some of them since I am alone at work, but I also have online training so it will be tough.  I'll at least come in here for updates :) 

26 minutes ago, 75live said:

Hopefully I can watch some of them since I am alone at work, but I also have online training so it will be tough.  I'll at least come in here for updates :) 

If you want I can tag you for major updates so that you find them easily. The thread will probably grow fast when the stream starts rolling. I'm working tomorrow, but not on Friday, so hopefully I won't be running errands between 11 am and 12:30 pm EST. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valonqar said:

If you want I can tag you for major updates so that you find them easily. The thread will probably grow fast when the stream starts rolling. I'm working tomorrow, but not on Friday, so hopefully I won't be running errands between 11 am and 12:30 pm EST. :)

sounds good.  I would appreciate that :) 

4 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

18 min or so til the beginning. 

thanks.  I know you said you would tag me which I appreciate, but just went straight to the thread :P 

2 minutes ago, 75live said:

thanks.  I know you said you would tag me which I appreciate, but just went straight to the thread :P 

No worries! I can see sounds coming from YT link so it's working, they are getting ready. 10 min!

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

No worries! I can see sounds coming from YT link so it's working, they are getting ready. 10 min!

nice.  Yeah I'll still need the tags as I am in training so I may actually have to listen to them at some point  lol