Valonqar

Star Wars Celebration Orlando Live Stream Party! Thu&Fri!

17 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Much appreciated my man @Valonqar . I caught snatches while I was out but I seemed to have missed a ton.

That cinematography in the trailer is downright gorgeous, especially

Reveal hidden contents

The scene that stood out the most for me was

Spoiler

The longshot of Rey wielding the lightsaber on Ahch-To. That was awe-inspiring

41 minutes ago, wileECoyote said:

I got it :). Great souvenir 

so great you got the poster :)  now send it to me, I'll give you my address and i know they have a post office at the convention center since I used at the two celebrations I was at  :P  

2 hours ago, 75live said:

so great you got the poster :)  now send it to me, I'll give you my address and i know they have a post office at the convention center since I used at the two celebrations I was at  :P  

Heh already rolled up in my poster tube.  Damn the line for the poster protectors just blew up.

Great Making of Rogue One panel.  Too bad it was shortened because of technical problems.  But man seeing Jyn Erso playing pong on the screen on the transmission panel.  And the K2SO Firefly mashup.  Hysterical.

Sorry guys I was looking for extras.  People were literally asking other attendees if they were selling their poster.  But yesterday there were a few extra Leia/Carrie Fisher posters that were given so I was trying to hunt some TLJ posters.  No luck...

8 hours ago, Morieris said:

Much appreciated my man @Valonqar . I caught snatches while I was out but I seemed to have missed a ton.

That cinematography in the trailer is downright gorgeous, especially

Hide contents

The red explosions on the white (desert?) 

You are welcome. And that's salt flats. It was filmed in Uyala, Bolivia. Stunning place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Giesi said:

So how likely is an announcement today or tomorrow regarding future spin-offs / time after EP8?

I honestly don't know if there's any panel left for that. However, upcoming D23 is the place where they could announce more SW movies.

40 minutes ago, 75live said:

so did i miss anything after the teaser poster and trailer?  I didn't get a chance to see anything since

Depends on what interest you. Rebels Season 4 is officially its last. Claudia Grey (Lost Stars, Bloodline) is penning Leia, Princess of Alderaan book. That's a great news since Grey is the best writer that new canon books have. By a landslide. EA released exclusive look at Kylo Ren in TLJ as their Battlefront 2 bonus. Notice new cape:

tumblr_ooguv9J62i1w6j24yo2_540.jpg

Mark Hamill confirms that he is indeed saying the last line in the trailer. Daisy confirmed that Luke doesn't know who Rey is when she shows up with his saber. Rian Johnson confirmed that TLJ = SINGULAR. KK says that Carrie Fisher will not be in Episode IX and that Todd Fisher got confused.

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Depends on what interest you. Rebels Season 4 is officially its last. Claudia Grey (Lost Stars, Bloodline) is penning Leia, Princess of Alderaan book. That's a great news since Grey is the best writer that new canon books have. By a landslide. EA released exclusive look at Kylo Ren in TLJ as their Battlefront 2 bonus. Notice new cape:

Hide contents

tumblr_ooguv9J62i1w6j24yo2_540.jpg

Mark Hamill confirms that he is indeed saying the last line in the trailer. Daisy confirmed that Luke doesn't know who Rey is when she shows up with his saber. Rian Johnson confirmed that TLJ = SINGULAR. KK says that Carrie Fisher will not be in Episode IX and that Todd Fisher got confused.

Thanks for all the info :D   I truly appreciate it.  I saw a couple more panels when I was over a friend's last night but it was more of just actors/actresses so there was no news.

I saw the Battlefront 2 and Rebels trailers.  Both which were good.  It makes it seem like this is the last season for Rebels coming up

Signing off from the convention.  Overall an amazing experience.  It's quite different to be surrounded by people who are fans of Star Wars.  And it's an eye opener to realize just how passionate some are about it.  I kid you not someone basically booked a tattoo artists' whole time at the convention to have specific work done on his back.  And it's amazing to see multiple generations of families coming here.  

I met a father and daughter while waiting in line at 5 in the morning to get into The Last Jedi panel.  The daughter became a Forrest Whitaker fan because of Rogue One.  She knew voice actors for Clone Wars and Rogue One.  And they were gonna do it again on Saturday morning!

I've met people from all over the place that came specifically for Celebration (but of course staying longer for vacation). From Brazil, Australia, a lot of Japanese.  Panels were a blast.  I just wish I had more time but back to reality. 

I am going to try again in 2019. :D

• Like 1