Ezen Baklattan

THE THREAD OF THE FURIOUS: Friday #s (DHD, Pg 36) F8 45.5M, BB 6.6M, BATB 5.3M, Smurfs 2.9M, GIS 2.1M

Lost City of Z is selling really well for tomorrow at the Hollywood Arclight in LA and the AMC Lowes Lincoln Square in NYC (which has already sold 15% capacity of a 350 seat auditorium for 7:00 tomorrow). Best limited PTA of the year so far incoming (not that it has much competition there).

Just now, filmlover said:

Lost City of Z is selling really well for tomorrow at the Hollywood Arclight in LA and the AMC Lowes Lincoln Square in NYC (which has already sold 15% capacity of a 350 seat auditorium for 7:00 tomorrow). Best limited PTA of the year so far incoming (not that it has much competition there).

I hope to Christ is gets into 1k+ theaters two weeks from now.

18 minutes ago, Blankments said:

btw films I've seen since I've been gone -

GET OUT was phenomenal

SPLIT was shit

FIST FIGHT was alright

LOGAN was best superhero film since 2014

A DOG'S PURPOSE made me cry

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST was fun to say the least

KONG was kinda good, kinda wrong

THE BOSS BABY was fun, say me

POWER RANGERS was disappointing

LIFE is the worst film of the year so far

Yes. 

No. 

Maybe?

Yes. Since before, even. 

Dunno?

Not my tempo. 

Wat?

No. 

Yes!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Hoping for something like $35-40k at least. Gray's earned this

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I hope to Christ is gets into 1k+ theaters two weeks from now.

It's Bleecker Street (distributing on behalf of Amazon) so a similar rollout to Eye in the Sky (which reached 1K theaters in its fourth weekend) last year wouldn't surprise me.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's Bleecker Street (distributing on behalf of Amazon) so a similar rollout to Eye in the Sky (which reached 1K theaters in its fourth weekend) last year wouldn't surprise me.

Maybe if I get the job quick enough (I said I could start as soon as next Friday) I can convince management to get it :jeb!: Gifted is a megabomb so that'll be gone within two weeks, and Free Fire probably isn't going wide enough to hit the area.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Maybe if I get the job quick enough (I said I could start as soon as next Friday) I can convince management to get it :jeb!: Gifted is a megabomb so that'll be gone within two weeks, and Free Fire probably isn't going wide enough to hit the area.

We'll all say a little prayer for you.

The Vin and Johnson feud sounds like publicity stunt but it wouldn't surprise me if Johnson quits after this film, he doesn't need the franchise and he has a pretty hectic workload for the next few years anyway

10 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Mild spoilers on the feud

I really want to know what the hell happened that two grown men couldn't bury the hatchet.

That said, I actually don't really feel cheated out of a Dom/Hobbs fight as we already got that in FAST FIVE. This would just be Round 2, albeit probably bigger and more bad ass.

Just now, Jonwo said:

The Vin and Johnson feud sounds like publicity stunt but it wouldn't surprise me if Johnson quits after this film, he doesn't need the franchise and he has a pretty hectic workload for the next few years anyway

Yeah, like look at this upcoming schedule. Does he ever sleep?

UPCOMING RELEASES

Title (click to view) Studio Release
Date
Skyscraper Uni. 7/13/18
Rampage WB (NL) 4/20/18
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle Sony 12/20/17
Baywatch Par. 5/25/17
The Fate of the Furious Uni.

4/14/17

• Like 2