Ezen Baklattan

THE THREAD OF THE FURIOUS: Friday #s (DHD, Pg 36) F8 45.5M, BB 6.6M, BATB 5.3M, Smurfs 2.9M, GIS 2.1M

Next weekend looks fucking dire:

Fate of the Furious: 38M

Boss Baby: 9.3M

Beauty and the Beast: 8.2M

Unforgettable: 8M

The Promise: 4M

Smurfs: 3.7M

Going in Style: 3.5M

Born in China: 3M

Free Fire: 2.5M

Gifted: 2M

Get Out: 1.8M

Phoenix Forgotten: 1.5M

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

I feel like the F franchise has kinda lost me and I haven't even seen F8 yet. Where did that come from?

What?!?? Tele you've always read as if you were a huge fanboy of the franchise

7 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

I feel like the F franchise has kinda lost me and I haven't even seen F8 yet. Where did that come from?

If you haven't watched the trailers then you're in for a fun ride but this one was kind of spoiled in the same way Ghost Protocol was. There weren't many money shots in the actual movie from the big set pieces that have not been shown. One sequence was mostly kept out of the marketing but in comparison, F7 kept most of the final act out in all the trailers making it more surprising.

It's still a lot of fun but I was kind of letdown by that.

Edited by somebody85

8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I already saw it... :kitschjob:

if I see a movie for the second time, it'll be F8.  I need to experience the insanity of it again.

You would rather see F8 again over Get Out or Power Rangers ??? :apocalypse:

9 minutes ago, Finnick said:

You have gone too far!. First @a2knet is one of the most objective members here. Get Out is not your movie to defend. Almost every member here liked the BO run of Get Out and liked it. Why every week you came here to say nonsense about almost everything related to Get Out. Dont you have something else to talk about....there are plenty of threads and subject where you can express yourself in a good and helpful way.

Maybe due to him throwing subliminal shade at me....I didn't post anything wrong.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Get Out is undoubtedly the best horror movie I've ever seen. Granted I'm not well versed in the genre

You're also really young. As someone who is, it was enjoyable but there are films that are far far better. This generation somehow finds some of those movies boring and slow though.

12 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

She's black?

that's not fair, the part you should be questioning was the her being excellent :P 

Edited by 75live
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, a2knet said:

Wow, didn't know TA2 was that front-loaded in China.

Ultron had a 6 day "opening weekend", Tues-Sun for $155m, $240m total there.

I'm not sure what the Furious 7 opening is counting, first 6 days as well?  It opened on Sunday with $64m, total through Friday was $184m which is just shy of F8's opening, what it looks like on the chart.  Really weird.

Edited by MattW
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MattW said:

Ultron had a 6 day "opening weekend", Tues-Sun for $155m, $240m total there.

I'm not sure what the Furious 7 opening is counting, first 6 days as well?  It opened on Sunday with $64m, total through Friday was $184m which is just shy of F8's opening, what it looks like on the chart.  Really weird.

Ok, that makes sense about TA2.

Yes F7 released on a Sunday so don't know what the 'weekend' means.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Finnick said:

You have gone too far!. First @a2knet is one of the most objective members here. Get Out is not your movie to defend. Almost every member here liked the BO run of Get Out and liked it. Why every week you came here to say nonsense about almost everything related to Get Out. Dont you have something else to talk about....there are plenty of threads and subject where you can express yourself in a good and helpful way.

you are too kind sir :)

and yeah GO's run has been amazing.

• Like 1